It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

K_1269: Check your PM ;)
Melhelix: Enjoy.
Wow, thanks a lot, you two! :3

Also a general thank you to everyone who is gifting anything or is just being pretty cool in general. That's why I like this place.
Gift's are great x3 I plan on giving out some gifts pretty soon when I can. A lot of games need to be played here, but I know how it is to decide. I hear great things about the heroes series and the classic strongholds. I have yet to play either. Dang La-Mulana taking all my time with it's hardcore tomb raiding. xD
I'd love to play Divinity 2 or any of the Ultimas if anyone is feeling generous.
Would love sim city 2000 now that it's on sale, thanks. :)
If anyone would like to gift me the Blackwell Bundle for my birthday, which is today, I would be extremely grateful and would pay it forward. Thank you for considering! Please consider other requests before mine, though. Oh, and happy Easter.
high rated
Omega729: ... I hear great things about the heroes series and the classic strongholds.
How does Heroes of Might and Magic sound? PM'd!
pimpmonkey2382: Would love sim city 2000 now that it's on sale, thanks. :)
Enjoy those little sim-izens!! PM'd
BuzzLightyear2: If anyone would like to gift me the Blackwell Bundle for my birthday, which is today, I would be extremely grateful and would pay it forward. Thank you for considering! Please consider other requests before mine, though. Oh, and happy Easter.
Happy Easter! PM'd!
LordTarin: I'd love to play Divinity 2 or any of the Ultimas if anyone is feeling generous.
I rolled the dice and came up Divinity 2: Developer's Cut. PM'd!
Post edited April 19, 2014 by foxworks
low rated
Omega729: ... I hear great things about the heroes series and the classic strongholds.
foxworks: How does Heroes of Might and Magic sound? PM'd!
foxworks: Enjoy those little sim-izens!! PM'd
BuzzLightyear2: If anyone would like to gift me the Blackwell Bundle for my birthday, which is today, I would be extremely grateful and would pay it forward. Thank you for considering! Please consider other requests before mine, though. Oh, and happy Easter.
foxworks: Happy Easter! PM'd!
LordTarin: I'd love to play Divinity 2 or any of the Ultimas if anyone is feeling generous.
foxworks: I rolled the dice and came up Divinity 2: Developer's Cut. PM'd!
Thank you fox very very very much. :)

Enjoy those little sim-izens!! PM'd

Happy Easter! PM'd!

I rolled the dice and came up Divinity 2: Developer's Cut. PM'd!
pimpmonkey2382: Thank you fox very very very much. :)
Thank you just as much!! I hope you have a good Easter! :)
Thank you so much! Have a great Easter!
I'd love to be gifted Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete or Clive Barker's Undying.
Thank you so much!!! +1
Hey. If somebody bought Blackwell Bundle by mistake and now cannot play it because of fear of scary ghost? And so the game lays untouched? Don't worry anymore.^^ I may offer Rosangela and Joey calm and cosy home with a bit of hard detective work. No time for them to relax by the fireplace with a bottle of wine:)
Many thanks for your time and enjoy weekend! Your courtesy will never be forgotten.

EDIT:// Promo has ended so request has been recalled
Post edited April 21, 2014 by truhlik77
nevermind.
Post edited April 20, 2014 by neosurviver
MysterGifter: Mabye you play games that people have given you before insted of hoarding more, okay?
simon_vd: Huh? You again...

edit: Spare me the response. I surely won't waste more time with you.
It odd and uncool when it alwyas is you and same other names asking, all the time every time. Play games you been given okay?
I don't suppose anyone could Gift me Crusader: No Regret or Lands of The Lore 3?