It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dischord: Please check PM
Thank you so much!
stika: Legend of Kyrandia 2
Clearly with a name like Hand of Fate, this was already destined to happen. Enjoy.
stika: Legend of Kyrandia 2
Melhelix: Clearly with a name like Hand of Fate, this was already destined to happen. Enjoy.
Thank you so much! :D
If someone could gift me NOX, I'd appreciate it very much :)
high rated
rainkeeper777: if some one could send me a copy of arcanum i would love you for ever ^^ been years since ive played since my first pc and never did finish the game. thank you to who ever gifts me it :)
Please check PM.
rainkeeper777: if some one could send me a copy of arcanum i would love you for ever ^^ been years since ive played since my first pc and never did finish the game. thank you to who ever gifts me it :)
Dischord: Please check PM.
Stop gifting already, what is wrong with you! :D
Dischord: Please check PM.
Urnoev: Stop gifting already, what is wrong with you! :D
Don't waste your time trying to put any sense into this guy... not going to work. ;p
think he's on some kind of frenzy...
Post edited April 18, 2014 by Stooner
Laughing out lout at the last couple of posts ;D

Your generosity is lovely to see, Dischord. ^__^
I stopped midway down the last page. I bought got charged, but a glitch prevented it from moving forward...

Such is life, and I really wanted to kill the page. :-)
Dischord: I stopped midway down the last page. I bought got charged, but a glitch prevented it from moving forward...

Such is life, and I really wanted to kill the page. :-)
Your baby avatar is freaking me out here. Its like the movies where you're just going along and minding your own business then WHAM, talking demon baby.

;p
Post edited April 18, 2014 by theslitherydeee
theslitherydeee: Your baby avatar is freaking me out here. Its like the movies where you're just going along and minding your own business then WHAM, talking demon baby.

;p
I hit me when I first saw it too. All I could think was "nabbed in preschool."
Anyone got more money than sense, I wouldn't mind The Last Federation or Tesla Effect.
Post edited April 18, 2014 by Bigs
Dischord: Please check PM
Thank you very much!
What a great morning thx to You. :)
katsaysmeh: ...
- pretty much anything from the Ultima series (never played one of the games and I think I missed out on them)
Check your PM ;)
MysterGifter: Mabye you play games that people have given you before insted of hoarding more, okay?
Huh? You again...

edit: Spare me the response. I surely won't waste more time with you.
Post edited April 19, 2014 by simon_vd