It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Arthandas: Who wants to complete my Gothic collection with Gothic 3? ^_^
Please check PM.
high rated
Trid: If some1 feel gifty, I would be happy to play again Medal of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest.
Still have good memories how, with friends, we walked to internet cafe to play it, ah... good old days.
Please check PM
I would love sim city 2000 :)
high rated
crazed_undead: I've recently fallen in love with Divine Divinity and would really appreciate Divinity 2 if anyone is feeling gifty.

Enjoy your weekend, everyone!
Thanks, and enjoy your weekend too; please check PM.
Very generous, Dischord ^___^
Ah, oh man, I overlooked The Legend of Kyrandia (Book One) being on sale this weekend and spent my last money on two other games today...
I would love to play this gem again (aye, the good old days), so if someone... I would be really thankful.
But hey, I have time and could buy the game on full price (which is not too much, right?) in a few weeks, so please consider other requests first.
high rated
genkicolleen: Very generous, Dischord ^___^
Thank you, but it is a great place I like as it is one of the few places I've found that can overlook my stupidity at times :-)
Urnoev: Ah, oh man, I overlooked The Legend of Kyrandia (Book One) being on sale this weekend and spent my last money on two other games today...
I would love to play this gem again (aye, the good old days), so if someone... I would be really thankful.
But hey, I have time and could buy the game on full price (which is not too much, right?) in a few weeks, so please consider other requests first.
You were gifting last page, good heart.

Please check PM in a second,.
Post edited April 18, 2014 by Dischord
high rated
katsaysmeh: - Divine Divinity
Enjoy.
high rated
monkeydelarge: Ultima 4+5+6(on sale, right now) if someone is feeling generous.
Check PM :-)
groze: Since Westwood's Legend of Kyrandia trilogy is on sale, if any generous soul would be willing to gift any one of those to me, I'd be extremely thankful.

Thanks in advance!
Very much enjoyed my visit to your country at one time; great people.

Please check PM, enjoy them all, and see you in October :-)
Post edited April 18, 2014 by Dischord
Dear gods, I love this place (and its community, that is for sure)...

Thank you very, very much Dischord, you just made my day (or night, to be honest, it is about 3:00 AM here in Germany), I for hell sure know what to play now, thanks to you!

I have never been a member of anything close to this in the Internet, it feels like family, or at least friends, sharing a certain mindset, it cannot be said enough.

I will return the favour when I have money again in a few weeks and I will feel happy doing so.
I know what you mean...

Urnoev: I have never been a member of anything close to this in the Internet, it feels like family, or at least friends, sharing a certain mindset, it cannot be said enough.
I always equate it to sharing a beer or two (in a sense) though - and then it finds its groundings - along with some deeper values sometimes! :)
monkeydelarge: Ultima 4+5+6(on sale, right now) if someone is feeling generous.
Dischord: Check PM :-)
groze: Since Westwood's Legend of Kyrandia trilogy is on sale, if any generous soul would be willing to gift any one of those to me, I'd be extremely thankful.

Thanks in advance!
Dischord: Very much enjoyed my visit to your country at one time; great people.

Please check PM, enjoy them all, and see you in October :-)
Dischord, thank you! It's people like you that make this community awesome, and I promise I'll give something back to the community as soon as I'm in a better place, to pay your generosity forward!

Thank you so very much!

[EDIT] Also, if you ever plan on visiting Portugal again, you're more than welcome to stay at my place, or at least to let me show you around. :-P It's a beautiful country with good people, but we're lazy and poor. And we like to complain a lot while doing nothing to change what's wrong.
Post edited April 18, 2014 by groze
I don't suppose anyone could gift me Legend of Kyrandia 2 or Lands of the Lore 3? I loved those games as a kid
groze: [EDIT] Also, if you ever plan on visiting Portugal again, you're more than welcome to stay at my place, or at least to let me show you around. :-P It's a beautiful country with good people, but we're lazy and poor. And we like to complain a lot while doing nothing to change what's wrong.
It would be my honor sir, and I thank you.

I view you as very different than what you describe, and see you as far richer in many important ways than many countries with full coffers.
high rated
zaine-h: Getting Theme Park or Populous would be nice, but please consider other requests first.
Please check PM