It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
mrcrispy83: I'm interested in Zeus or Pharaoh (preferably Zeus) from today's battle promo. Thanks in advance.
Check your PM and keep it crispy :D
low rated
repost of my wishlist:

-Arma 2
-Thief 1/2/3
-Silver
-Clive Barker's Undying
-Blade of Darkness
-Penumbra Collection
-TombRaider 1+2+3
-Tomb Raider 4+5
-Etherlords 1/2
-Hitman 2
-Hitman:Contracts
-WIng Commander 5
-The 7th Guest
-The 11th Hour
-Gabriel Knight 2/3

please PM me
Post edited April 20, 2014 by l0rdtr3k
foxworks: Check your PM and keep it crispy :D
Praise zeus!
foxworks: Check your PM and keep it crispy :D
mrcrispy83: Praise zeus!
PAGAN!
If anyone is feeling generous

Mr. Bree+

Would be greatly appreciated
A copy of Divine Divinity or Beyond Divinity would be great for Easter...
Mr Rabbit, where are you ?
I'd like Jade Empire from current EA promo, being the game I waited so long to get it so most favored of all. If 5.99 is too much for you, Nox will be fun option too although to be honest, want Jade Empire more.

Thanks and best wishes with games of your choice. ;-)
Post edited April 18, 2014 by HenitoKisou
MaxFulvus: A copy of Divine Divinity or Beyond Divinity would be great for Easter...
Check your PM.
Post edited April 18, 2014 by Gonchi
MaxFulvus: A copy of Divine Divinity or Beyond Divinity would be great for Easter...
Gonchi: Check you PM.
Many thanks Gonchi (+1) and Happy Easter !
Since Easter is only round the corner, if someone here feelng generous enough to gift Theme Hospital for a Easter present, that would be great.

Thank you
Unreal 2
Post edited April 19, 2014 by simon_vd
simon_vd: Oh my gosh. What's up with GOG, so many promos!

If there is a kind soul out there who can help with Jade empire I will be eternally grateful.
Mabye you play games that people have given you before insted of hoarding more, okay?
Three games from my wishlist are on promo for the next three days.
Clive Barker's Undying - Played it long time ago, would like to revisit it again (and then probably again after some time). I find it very similar to Max Payne because both story and gameplay are equally awesome.
Nox - Never played this one, but it's on my wishlist ever since it was released. It seems like a fairy-tale-like Diablo and that's what heats up my interest.
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest - I find it to be a legendary WWII title, one that can be replayed many times and there is a challenge of higher difficulties and collecting all medals that I haven't achieved in my previous playthrough.

Thanks for your consideration dear GOGers, I wish you all a great Easter weekend.

EDIT:
Thanks for Nox, BuzzLightyear2!
Post edited April 21, 2014 by BranjoHello
Who wants to complete my Gothic collection with Gothic 3? ^_^
Hi, would a kind soul gift me one of the following while they're on promo, please?

- Gothic 2
- Dungeon Keeper 2
- Beyond Divinity (Gifted by Urnoev)

I'd be very very thankful! :)

EDIT: Thanks Urnoev for the awesome gift of Beyond Divinity! :)
Post edited April 18, 2014 by Falci