It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. Take care all and stay safe. :)
Post edited April 16, 2014 by Theta_Sigma
If anyone has spare key for shadowrun I would like. I really like the look of cyber-punk world.

Thank you in advance!!!
Well, if anybody has a spare Deus Ex key from when they were on sale, I'd love to take it. Haven't played Deus Ex before.

Thanks.
low rated
Some mighty hero, 1st or 2nd born from a powerful magic is wanted for carrying out a gaming quest.
I would love The Witcher 2 from the promo, if anyone is feeling generous.
A little request for Master of Magic while its still on promo if anyone is in the giftng spirit? thanks.
Looking for Witcher 2 spare key if someone has.

Thank you in advance!!!
Do you feel that irresistible urge to gift someone Heroes III from the current promo? PM me, I can definitely help you :)
removed
Post edited April 20, 2014 by ne_zavarj
Sale finished.
Post edited April 15, 2014 by adambiser
Since it's discounted right now, if any kind soul would feel generous enough to gift me the newly added BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger, it would be highly appreciated -- and most certainly repaid back, as soon as I get some money coming in again.

Thanks in advance, and keep up doing the awesome stuff you usually do in here. You make me genuinely glad to be a part of this community.
In for my weekly asking for the bards tale here on gog, thanks. :)
Polite bump for Cultures 1 + 2 (which I asked for inthis post), while it's still on sale. :)
The Witcher 2 will make a great easter gift since it's on sale right now :)
adambiser: Would really like to get Cultures 1+2 and Cultures: Northland + 8th Wonder of the World while on sale here.
And I'm willing to trade a code for any $9.99 GOG for them both.

Please PM me first.
Where are they on sale? Was it on GOG briefly and I missed it?