It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RuheBlut: I have a spare copy of Defenders Quest would someone be willing to trade it for a copy of Risen?
You might have more luck posting in the Classifieds thread. :)
RuheBlut: I have a spare copy of Defenders Quest would someone be willing to trade it for a copy of Risen?
genkicolleen: You might have more luck posting in the Classifieds thread. :)
Thanks for the tip wasn't sure where to post it =p
Someone outside of GOG gifted it to me.
Anyway, thanks for the opportunity.
Post edited April 10, 2014 by Urnoev
If anyone is feeling particularly generous, I would love a copy of Journeyman Project: Pegasus Prime while it's on sale. Please and thank you in advance, and I hope everyone on the boards are having a safe and absolutely wonderful day. :)
Post edited April 10, 2014 by Theta_Sigma
I'd like to thank all the gifts that i've received from the GOG community during the years .
low rated
I have been wanting to play Risk of Rain for a long time if anyone is feeling generous
Just noticed I have a code for Dungeon Keeper Gold in my games. Not sure how this works exactly, but if anyone wants it just message me.

:)
adaliabooks: Just noticed I have a code for Dungeon Keeper Gold in my games. Not sure how this works exactly, but if anyone wants it just message me.

:)
LOL!

It was said in that thread that one had to ask to receive such code, but I swear I don't recall asking. Do you recall asking for it?
Post edited April 09, 2014 by OldFatGuy
I didn't ask for it, but I think I bought something the day the offer was on and was given it (as I already have the game).

I imagine everyone here has Dungeon Keeper (being an awesome classic, and having been given away for free not so long ago), but if not... :)
Hello Guys.

Would be nice if someone could gift me Shadowrun and/or the DLC Dragonfall.
As a small compensation i could gift Amnesia DD.

Contact by PM

Thank you :)
Post edited April 10, 2014 by DBL3
low rated
Could anyone give me a of 1995-1999 plz?,or any game that you have i would accept

any racing games w/ multiplayer?

tomb raider?

thief?

alone in the dark?

carmageddon?

rayman?

deus ex?

duke nukem 3d?

oddworld?

alien breed?

or any game that you have i would be very but very happy

and gog pm me
Post edited April 10, 2014 by Joeveno
I will celebrate my birthday this weekend. It would make my day to receive Alpha Centauri or any of the games from The
[url=http://www.gog.com/game/journeyman_project_3]Project. :-)

Happy weekend all!
My little wishlist:

-Rollercoaster Tycoon: Deluxe
-Blood (One Unit Whole Blood)
-Blood 2: The Chosen + Expansion

Ofc if some1 feels gifty ;p
The Chronicles of Riddick would be really stellar to get :)
low rated
tomb raider?

thief?

alone in the dark?

carmageddon?

rayman?

deus ex?

duke nukem 3d?

oddworld?

alien breed?

or any game that you have i would be very but very happy

already saying thanks,see ya!