It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hope it doesn't hurt to ask for a giftable copy of Wizardry 8 from today's promo? Thank you and have a good day.
low rated
hello peeps,I'm back.so here's my wishlist

-Arma 2
-Thief 1/2/3
-Silver
-Clive Barker's Undying
-Blade of Darkness
-Penumbra Collection
-Tomba Raider 1+2+3
-Tomb Raider 4+5
-Etherlords 1/2
-Hitman 2
-Hitman:Contracts

contact me by PM
Nox or Sacred Gold if anyone is generous.
If somebody had an extra Daikatana, Pandemonium, Omikron, or a Legacy of Kain game (except Soul Reaver) that needs a good home, I'd be more than happy to give it a good home.
high rated
Gameslinger: If somebody had an extra Daikatana, Pandemonium, Omikron, or a Legacy of Kain game (except Soul Reaver) that needs a good home, I'd be more than happy to give it a good home.
As a matter of fact, I think I have an extra Soul Reaver 2.

Check your PM :D
Gameslinger: If somebody had an extra Daikatana, Pandemonium, Omikron, or a Legacy of Kain game (except Soul Reaver) that needs a good home, I'd be more than happy to give it a good home.
ggf162: As a matter of fact, I think I have an extra Soul Reaver 2.

Check your PM :D
Awesome, thank you so much! :D

And double thanks, because that's the 100th game in my GOG library!
high rated
Is anyone interested in the RollerCoaster Tycoon Trilogy? I have a code for all 3 games I feel like giving to someone who does not have them, would like them, and will play them.
Luglum grabbed it via pm. Sorry for the delay updating the post. The first one is still on there, I think.
Post edited April 08, 2014 by rawmilk905
rawmilk905: Is anyone interested in the RollerCoaster Tycoon Trilogy? I have a code for all 3 games I feel like giving to someone who does not have them, would like them, and will play them.
Nice initiative. Although I miss second one, I'll pass it to someone who is interested in whole series :)
+rep
Post edited April 08, 2014 by truhlik77
low rated
can I have it?
rawmilk905: Is anyone interested in the RollerCoaster Tycoon Trilogy? I have a code for all 3 games I feel like giving to someone who does not have them, would like them, and will play them.
truhlik77: Nice initiative. Although I miss second one, I'll pass it to someone who is interested in whole series :)
+rep
Same here, as I already own the first one. ;)
l0rdtr3k: can I have it?
l0rdtr3k:
Yep. All claimed now. Thanks everyone.
Anyone want a Witcher (first one) code? Dungeon Keeper Gold?
l0rdtr3k: can I have it?
l0rdtr3k:
Shortest farewell ever xD
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post13843

:p
I have a spare copy of Defenders Quest would someone be willing to trade it for a copy of Risen?