It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My wishlist from the weekend promo:

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2
Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2
Legacy of Kain: Defiance

Thank you.
last request,details here:http://www.gog.com/forum/general/good_bye_gog_forum

-Arma 2
-Thief 1/2/3
-Silver
-Clive Barker's Undying
-Blade of Darkness
-Penumbra Collection
-Tomba Raider 1+2+3
-Tomb Raider 4+5
-Etherlords 1/2
-Hitman 2
-Hitman:Contracts

contact me by PM
I would like to try out the Tex Murphy series so if someone has an extra Overseer kicking around it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :)
Post edited April 14, 2014 by rong44
grunthos64: There very last time I will mention it. Hope someone had a giggle. Hard being on this site late at night trying to do work, just get bored. Guess I should find some violent road runner cartoons to watch.
genkicolleen: I'm exhausted and I hurt, so I really needed a pick-me-up. Thanks for the giggle :)
UPDATE: I DID get the game gifted to me, so thats very awesome. Thankful for getting Harvester, great people on here.
Stick it to the Man! Please, this game looks awesome!
Does anyone have a spare Age Of Wonders Shadow Magic or HOMM IV key to sell/gift?
Post edited April 05, 2014 by Arthandas
I wish a Thief Gold in my account ! Maybe if I think it very strong...

EDIT : Thank you to BillyMaysFan59 for his gift ;)
Post edited April 07, 2014 by MaxFulvus
I'm sorry to bother, but does anyone have a spare Don't Starve to give?
If anyone wanted to help me re-live old adventures while Tomb Raider 1,2 and 3 are on offer, I would be most grateful not to mention chuffed to pieces

Cheers Amigos
Post edited April 06, 2014 by giofive
Adding my wish to the pot: Gangsters: Organized Crime, if possible. Thanks for reading!
If anyone has spare key for Witcher 2 I would like it. I just finished Witcher 1 and I am hyped about it.

Thank you in advance!!!
high rated
cmdr_flashheart: Adding my wish to the pot: Gangsters: Organized Crime, if possible. Thanks for reading!
Wish granted!
cmdr_flashheart: Adding my wish to the pot: Gangsters: Organized Crime, if possible. Thanks for reading!
foxworks: Wish granted!
Thank you!! :D Much appreciated, like a boat load!
Could i have call to power 2 please?
Thanks in advance!
This offer is closed down. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Post edited April 07, 2014 by fablefire