It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Edit: Nothing to see here. I'll supply my own Daikatana. :P
Post edited April 06, 2014 by zaine-h
If anybody feeling generous I would like a copy of Gangsters:Organized Crime, I love strategy games and seems like a game that I would enjoy a lot.

Thank you.
I would love to have Tomb raider: The last revelation + Chronicles from weekend promo, if anyone feels generous. Thanks in advance.
high rated
nightrunner227: If someone who already owns/has played all of the old Tex Murphy games ends up pre-odering the new one, I'd greatly appreciate whichever Tex game you think would make the best first impression.
Done. Check your PM!

Also, decided to host a giveaway for the Tesla Effect if you're interested ;)
I'd love to play Deus Ex or Anachronox from the promo if anyone is feeling generous.
If anyone has a spare Broken Sword 4 lying around I'd give it a good home. Not likely, I guess, but worth a shot!
nightrunner227: If someone who already owns/has played all of the old Tex Murphy games ends up pre-odering the new one, I'd greatly appreciate whichever Tex game you think would make the best first impression.
foxworks: Done. Check your PM!

Also, decided to host a giveaway for the Tesla Effect if you're interested ;)
Thank you for that wonderful surprise and +1!
Thief ranks up there in my top ten for sure. I'd love to own it again if anyone is feeling generous. It's probably been 10 years since I played it last :(.
Any donation of one or more of these games would get me passionately happy and thankful:

Pandemonium 1 and/or 2
Thief 2 and/or 3

Thank you! ^_^
sirkku: Check your PM Roman.
Thanks, I think im going to regret this but there is no turning back now
low rated
IMPORTANT NOTE:
This is not a list of "OMG I MUST PLAY THIS NOW!" games. These are games from my wishlist that are currently on promo (wouldn't post this if promo wasn't so hella good). If someone would like to help a guy out, it would be appreciated.
Please consider others before me. Thank you!

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Hitman: Codename 47
Thief 3: Deadly Shadows
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2
Omikron: The Nomad Soul
Total Overdose: A Gunslinger's Tale in Mexico
Urban Chaos
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation + Chronicles
Pandemonium 2

The list is ordered by preference.

EDIT:
Generous real.geizterfahr shared Startopia with me. Thanks! :)
Post edited April 05, 2014 by BranjoHello
high rated
BranjoHello: Startopia
I'm pretty sure you'll find this one in your PMs ;)
BranjoHello: Startopia
real.geizterfahr: I'm pretty sure you'll find this one in your PMs ;)
Thank you very much. :)
Believe it or not that game has been on my wishlist from its initial release (yep, 13 years), and now I'm finally able to try it for the first time thanks to you.
real.geizterfahr: I'm pretty sure you'll find this one in your PMs ;)
BranjoHello: Thank you very much. :)
Believe it or not that game has been on my wishlist from its initial release (yep, 13 years), and now I'm finally able to try it for the first time thanks to you.
This is a beautiful community.
My Top 3 from the Square Enix Supply Promo:

1. Urban Chaos
2. Pandemonium!
3. Project Eden

Thanks for any and all considerations.