It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
a little bumb for my wishlist:
-Arma 2
-Thief 1/2/3
-Silver
-Clive Barker's Undying
-Blade of Darkness
-Penumbra Collection
-Tomba Raider 1+2+3
-Tomb Raider 4+5
-Etherlords 1/2
-Hitman 2
-Hitman:Contracts

contact me by PM
I just throwing in Harvester again, probably cuz I love seeing my rep drop. Maybe I should write some entertaining things for it just for the fun of it.

Reasons why I Must have this game before I can get some money to show up:

1. I love the 50s and want to see creepy babies get their eyes to pop out and their moms put it back in while watching Howdy Doody.

2. Want to scratch a guy's favorite Tucker because he wants to see me get it on with my fiancee.

3. I LOVE MEAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT

4. Want to mock this game

5. Want something to laugh at late at night while looking for work

6. Seeing videos of this game makes me very happy.

Ok so to announce it again the game is

Happy fun time eating meat
A rather fun family romp
Really fucked up Matrix shit
Very funny *trademark*
Extremely morbid
Shitty, but great
Terribly good
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Rare sweet just like meat

There very last time I will mention it. Hope someone had a giggle. Hard being on this site late at night trying to do work, just get bored. Guess I should find some violent road runner cartoons to watch.
grunthos64: There very last time I will mention it. Hope someone had a giggle. Hard being on this site late at night trying to do work, just get bored. Guess I should find some violent road runner cartoons to watch.
I'm exhausted and I hurt, so I really needed a pick-me-up. Thanks for the giggle :)
If I can ask for Risen because I always wanted to play it. (cause of Gothic style ;p)
Edit: Never mind!

================================================

Thanks to everyone for making this thread possible!
Post edited April 03, 2014 by Stelis
Broken-Age looks pretty amazing if anyone is feeling super generous
Ki11s0n3: Broken-Age looks pretty amazing if anyone is feeling super generous
Broken Age DOES look awesome! It's second on my Steam wishlist, right behind The Walking Dead Season 2. I think Broken Age is too new to have been on special, though.

EDIT: Oh my gosh! *squee* *does a happy dance* I should have checked the main page before looking at the forum! Broken Age is HERE now! Yay! (also was thinking this was the non-GOG gifting thread)
Post edited April 03, 2014 by genkicolleen
If anyone is feeling generous, I would absolutely love a copy of Risen while it's on sale. Please and thank you in advance, and in general I hope everyone is having a safe and happy day/weekend. :)
low rated
Deleted...
Post edited April 20, 2014 by truhlik77
Request rescinded, my brother decided to ask me if I wanted any games.
Post edited April 03, 2014 by TheTonyOne
Hi, if someone of generous have a copy of Bloodrayne 2 on GOG to gift, It would be really great because the first one is so dope ! Many thanks.
If anyone is feeling generous would like to have dues ex goty edition from current promo.
I'm feeling in a Masochistic mood this weekend, so if anyone would like to Torture me, you can do that by sending a code of Deathtrap Dungeon (that's on sale right now) my way

As always, I guarantee that I will play through the game

Thanks!
high rated
Check your PM Roman.
low rated
can anyone give me a game
Can anyone give me duke nukem 2 or 3d or blood or rise of triad dark war or Duke Nukem Manhhatan Project or hitman:agent 47???
or any game that you wanna give i will be very apreciated

just gog pm me
Post edited April 04, 2014 by Joeveno