It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nox and/or Sacred Gold if anyone is generous.
A copy of Deadlock II: Shrine Wars would be very much appreciated.
If anyone's feeling in a good/generous mood, I'd really appreciate Realms of the Haunting that's $1.79 right now, been wanting to give this one a shot for a long time

As always: I guarantee that I will play through the game and it will not sit on my virtual shelf, gathering virtual dust :)
high rated
Roman5: If anyone's feeling in a good/generous mood, I'd really appreciate Realms of the Haunting that's $1.79 right now, been wanting to give this one a shot for a long time

As always: I guarantee that I will play through the game and it will not sit on my virtual shelf, gathering virtual dust :)
Can do, check your PMs and have a haunted weekend!
REALMS OF THE HAUNTING I've been asking for this game whenever it would be on sale, so please any one help me out :)
Almost everyone who has played SID MEIER'S ALPHA CENTAURI™ say it is still the best of its genre. If anyone is feeling generous, I'd appreciate it as a gift.
If anyone feeing generous, I would love to receive a copy of Constructor while is $1.79, thanks.
Edit: Seems like this has been taken care of... Don't forget to help out some of the others while you are here!
Post edited March 21, 2014 by zaine-h
high rated
zaine-h: I would love a copy of Incoming from the current sale if someone is feeling generous.
Check your PM in a minute or two. :-)
zaine-h: I would love a copy of Incoming from the current sale if someone is feeling generous.
BillyMaysFan59: Check your PM in a minute or two. :-)
You are awesome! Thank you so much. :)
BillyMaysFan59: Check your PM in a minute or two. :-)
zaine-h: You are awesome! Thank you so much. :)
no prob ;)

I remember playing Incoming 1 when I was a kid... it was fun because you got to use several types of vehicles and aircraft in various missions. I know nothing about the sequel, which is probably OK, but I can still recommend Incoming 1. Even at full price this pack is a good value.
Roman5: If anyone's feeling in a good/generous mood, I'd really appreciate Realms of the Haunting that's $1.79 right now, been wanting to give this one a shot for a long time

IAmSinistar: Can do, check your PMs and have a haunted weekend!
Thank you very much! Time to see if this game is as good as some people say it is...
Since it's still on sale, could someone pick Worms 2 up for me? I played the crap out of that when I was a child, but I lost the CD ROM somewhere.
low rated
it's a long shot,but could I would be gratefull if someone gift me Arma 2
PM me
high rated
katsaysmeh: Since it's still on sale, could someone pick Worms 2 up for me? I played the crap out of that when I was a child, but I lost the CD ROM somewhere.
May you two be forever reunited :D Check your PM