It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
nmillar: Painkiller Black Edition? Painkiller Black Edition.

HPWLSGXNCZWGPJ9R
Yes Painkiller Black Edition it is.
Thank you very much. +1.
Post edited March 16, 2014 by lugum
If anyone gets an extra Leisure Suit Larry Reloaded in the sale I would appreciate it!
Well okay since we are just tossing stuff around (without fear of repercussion) I'd like a Sin or a WBC 2 but only if the giver got them free. I can actually afford them, just not today. I had to opt out of the pot o gold because I actually found five games on that list that I wanted. :P
nmillar: The Witcher
UGBG-EJVB-TZND-LZK9
D9FA-FD6Z-B6DT-BUZ6
NYVP-Y9UU-73NY-666E
I snatched the first Witcher code. Thank you so much. (:
Post edited March 16, 2014 by katsaysmeh
Did anyone manage to find a spare Deadly Premonition in a pot of gold? I'm considering picking up The Banner Saga and Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition, so saving a few extra $ would be good!
high rated
nmillar: Stargunner
XCUC-5LME-QPDG-9FXB
Oh yes, thank you so much!
Well, since I do feel like giving back, here is a code for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings:
J3MD-WZHY-ALNL-MWP4
However might redeem it, enjoy it.
Urnoev: Oh yes, thank you so much!
Well, since I do feel like giving back, here is a code for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings:
J3MD-WZHY-ALNL-MWP4
However might redeem it, enjoy it.
Thanks Urnoev! Came by here to think about bumping a weekend promo wish but found something even better! Appreciate your kindness very very much :).
Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded from the current sale looks interesting. Thanks :)

Got it
Post edited March 17, 2014 by rong44
nmillar: The Witcher
NYVP-Y9UU-73NY-666E
Redeemed and thanks dude.
I hear only good things about this game.
nmillar: Painkiller Black Edition? Painkiller Black Edition.

Redeemed by lugum.

And some other stuff too.

Dungeon Keeper Gold
KUZ4-LCFA-R7P2-
Redeemed dungeon Keeper Thanks!!!
Post edited March 17, 2014 by LordTarin
Expeditions Conquistador seems to be a good game so if anyone feels gifty then I would like to test it ;p
Would love Overlord.
That's been on my wishlist since day one, but promos always happen when I have no money. F**king luck!

edit:
Dischord I have no idea how it would be if weren't for guys like you. You sir, have my honest gratitude!
One day I shall return the favor ;)
Post edited March 17, 2014 by simon_vd
high rated
simon_vd: Would love Overlord.
That's been on my wishlist since day one, but promos always happen when I have no money.!
Seems " F**king luck" may have improved.

Please give me a minute or two, then check PM.
"In my experience there's no such thing as fucking luck." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

LITTLE KNOWN FACT:
This was the original line but at the last second Sir Alec Guinness insisted on changing it stating, "A Jedi would never fucking say that."
Post edited March 17, 2014 by tinyE
tinyE: "In my experience there's no such thing as fucking luck." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

LITTLE KNOWN FACT:
This was the original line but at the last second Sir Alec Guinness insisted on changing it stating, "A Jedi would never fucking say that."
Luck is what a schemer blames for their good fortune, and what a loser blames for their ineptitude.