It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If anyone is feeling generous I would absolutely love a copy of The Ballads of Reemus. Please and thank you in advance, and as always I hope everyone is having a good day. :)
Post edited January 19, 2014 by Theta_Sigma
If anybody has a spare of wing commander privateer or Unreal Tournament '99, I'd be grateful for it.
Thanks,
Removed.
Post edited January 24, 2014 by Awolnation
If anyone has a spare copy of Kings Quest or Space Quest 1-3 or 4-6 I'd love it. Thanks.
Post edited January 30, 2014 by wackyanne
high rated
Sachys: Okay, so this coming Monday (the 20th) it's my birthday. I've left a confused wishlist in the care of momo1991.
Please PM her to see!
Happy Birthday mate! Unwrap the PM for a little something ;-)
Well, I´m still interested in LongLiveTheQueen---it seems to be a very nice game for boring, depressive sunday afternoons ;)
i found out that gabriel knight sins of the fathers was part of the sale last weekend. so if any one got an extra copy i am looking for it. thanks in advance
Post edited January 20, 2014 by ma5terbob
This promo will be end when i return to home :

Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall
Thunderscape

http://www.gog.com/promo/gem_promo_world_of_aden_series_stacking_200114

Thank you .
Sachys: Okay, so this coming Monday (the 20th) it's my birthday. I've left a confused wishlist in the care of momo1991.

Please PM her to see!
Present's in the Post, Mate. :)
Would a kind soul gift me Gothic 2 while it's on promo? It would make my day.
I feel good
Post edited January 25, 2014 by Roman5
Desperados : Wanted Dead or Alive and Desperados 2 : Cooper's Revenge are on my wishlist but most wanted for now is Painkiller Black Edition so if any1 feels generous then I'll be grateful ;p
If anyone is feeling generous would like any of these games from current promo

Painkiller black edition

Spell force platinum

Spell force 2 shadow wars

Spell force 2 dragon storm
If anybody were to be so kind as get me The Red Baron Pack, because I am a really big fan of flying games. I very much appreciate it.
If anyone is feeling generous I would love a copy of either of the following:

The Ballads of Reemus
NOX
Flatout 2

Please and thank you in advance, I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. :)