It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Anyone with that $2 Gabby Knight? I'm broke until Monday but it won't be $2 on Monday so I'll go rain check or pure unbridled generosity. Of course if the game totally sucks don't bother, it's just I'm tired of people telling me "You have to try GK!"
pm on its way:)
Okay I went to shovel snow and came back with 2 codes here....needles to say I'm in awe at the generosity here. Any ideas I what I should do, Moodbeam, Schnuff?
tinyE: Okay I went to shovel snow and came back with 2 codes here....needles to say I'm in awe at the generosity here. Any ideas I what I should do, Moodbeam, Schnuff?
...shovel more snow and await a reply?
tinyE: Okay I went to shovel snow and came back with 2 codes here....needles to say I'm in awe at the generosity here. Any ideas I what I should do, Moodbeam, Schnuff?
Sachys: ...shovel more snow and await a reply?
Well I can only redeem one but I'm not redeeming either until my conscience is clean here.
My wishlist, if someone wants to gift something:

· Anvil of Dawn
· I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream
· Privateer 2: The Darkening
· Wasteland 1 - The Original Classic
· Wing Commander 5: Prophecy Gold Edition
Hehe, didn't see Schnuff's post. tinyE you can give it away :)
Maybe trade it, you deserve a reward for the snow shoveling.
Post edited December 13, 2013 by Moonbeam
If someone is feeling mighty generous (or kind), I'd love to have a copy of Spacechem. I will see about doing something back during the next summer sales.
If anyone wants to, could I please be gifted:

Alan Wake

Syndicate Plus

Beyond Good and Evil
Nicole28: If someone is feeling mighty generous (or kind), I'd love to have a copy of Spacechem. I will see about doing something back during the next summer sales.
Do you use Steam? I've got a code you can have if so -- no reciprocation required BTW.

EDIT: I also apologise for posting this in the GOG gifting thread, but I thought I'd ask anyway!
Post edited December 13, 2013 by blakstar
Sachys: ...shovel more snow and await a reply?
tinyE: Well I can only redeem one but I'm not redeeming either until my conscience is clean here.
with enough snow you could build a snowman?
Just use one of the codes and give away the other? Using these nice 30 day giving back your money option?
Print the unused code and frame it than hang it above your dustbin?

No, seriously the answer to your question is 42!!!!
Post edited December 13, 2013 by Schnuff
My current wishlist, if anyone feels gifty

Democracy 3
Knock-Knock
Wasteland 1 - The Original Classic
Post edited December 15, 2013 by Bigs
Nicole28: If someone is feeling mighty generous (or kind), I'd love to have a copy of Spacechem. I will see about doing something back during the next summer sales.
blakstar: Do you use Steam? I've got a code you can have if so -- no reciprocation required BTW.

EDIT: I also apologise for posting this in the GOG gifting thread, but I thought I'd ask anyway!
Thank you for proposing such kind generosity, but I'd much prefer a GOG version. +1 rep to you. :D
Post edited December 13, 2013 by Nicole28
I would love to play System Shock 2! Thanks!
giofive: Why is this low rated ? What is wrong with someone ?
A good community member is trying to organize a give-away event - Is this bad?
The point of this thread is to ask for games, if you are gifted with said request you feel that the world isn't such a bad place and the gifter also gets a warm charitable glow - Is this bad?
If you don't agree with the request then say so, down-repping is cowardly
And it still continues, http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post12764
Makes you think why certain people continously get targetted :), like Elvin too. Made a snapshot on how it was.
Post edited December 13, 2013 by lugum
I went to shovel snow as well but only came back with a cold.