It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Aniketos: Hi all,

I'm very much stuck between Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic and Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri. I wouldn't mind if someone helped me make a decision.
Alpha Centauri all the way!
I'll be very thankful if any one feeling generous enough to gift

ultima 4+5+6bundle
or master of magic
high rated

I'm very much stuck between Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic and Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri. I wouldn't mind if someone helped me make a decision.
Sachys: Alpha Centauri all the way!
I agree, check your PM Aniketos.
Post edited December 04, 2013 by samlii
I watched Indie Game The Movie the other day, so if anyone has as spare copy of FEZ I would love to play it.

James :-)

samlii:
Sachys: Alpha Centauri all the way!
samlii: I agree, check your PM Aniketos.
Thank you so much!!

what the heck is up with this down reping.
Post edited December 07, 2013 by ma5terbob
ma5terbob: i just heard that fallout 2 and tactics might have a chance of being taken off after December. the only problem i do not have the money, if any one has a spare copy of these games, please oh please think about gifting to me . oh thank you in advance if you do gift it to me.

what the heck is up with this down reping.
I'm afraid I can't help with your request, but I have up-repped in order to try to counter the down-rep.
Post edited December 06, 2013 by giofive
Will try to attract a little bit more attention to my trade offer while Trine+Trine2 promo is still on http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post9003
Can a kind soul hit me up with my childhood... I mean, Mega Race 1 and 2 while it's bloody cheap? I'd be very very grateful. :)

EDIT: Urnoev, thank you! :D
Post edited December 06, 2013 by Falci
high rated
Falci: Can a kind soul hit me up with my childhood... I mean, Mega Race 1 and 2 while it's bloody cheap? I'd be very very grateful. :)
There you go, check your PMs.
And I command you to have fun!
For the upcoming xmas giveaway i can still use donations.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post12642
Falci: Can a kind soul hit me up with my childhood... I mean, Mega Race 1 and 2 while it's bloody cheap? I'd be very very grateful. :)
Urnoev: There you go, check your PMs.
And I command you to have fun!
Oh, man! That's so awesome of you! :D Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Sachys: You were sending PMs constantly for twelve hours weren't you!?
I tried to do both, in the early hours, but eventually the distractions became too much when too many people were afoot and it started to seem as though a party was going on when none was declared.

The lines between de jure and de facto were clearly breached :-)
Sachys: You were sending PMs constantly for twelve hours weren't you!?
Dischord: I tried to do both, in the early hours, but eventually the distractions became too much when too many people were afoot and it started to seem as though a party was going on when none was declared.

The lines between de jure and de facto were clearly breached :-)
Heheh! Ya sausage - i'm orf to bed too!
heheh!

or i was... may as well be up for another ten minutes now!
Post edited December 07, 2013 by Sachys
high rated
23rd: If someone feels generous I'd appreciete Trine, Trine 2.
Please check PM.