It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's been a long day, was he being sarcastic?
tinyE: It's been a long day, was he being sarcastic?
Yep.
tinyE: It's been a long day, was he being sarcastic?
lugum: Yep.
Just checking. :D
I'm very interested in Hammerwatch so if anybody feeling extra generous I would gladly accept your charity :)
Post edited November 21, 2013 by Segelbranth09
Is it just me, or a people just making accounts for free games now.
It kind of bugs me when I see people who registered in November 2013, with like 0 rep asking for games.
Post edited November 20, 2013 by darthvader39560
darthvader39560: Is it just me, or a people just making accounts for free games now.
It kind of bugs me when I see people who registered in November 2013, with like 0 rep asking for games.
Its quite common especially during sales
I would love to play The Shivah :-)
teshra: A guy like Stooner hangs around these forums at all hours of the day obviously for community spirit and not solely for free games, so lets go easy.
All sarcasm aside, Stooner has actually given me quite a few games, as well as others. He usually does so in PM instead of public (like a lot of the awesome forum members here). That said, I know why people get so irritated. I try to at least give something in return when I have something to give, especially to those I know around the forums. Anyway, many blessings to you all :)
Wonderful promo for weekend, there are 3 games from my wishlist that I would like to play. Those games are :

-Blood (One Unit Whole Blood)
-Painkiller Black Edition
-Blood 2: The Chosen+Expansion

Ofc if some1 feels gifty ;p
Unreal 2 would be great. This is the best in the series IMHO.
Post edited November 27, 2013 by simon_vd
Would a kind soul please donate me a copy of Medal of Honor? :) I'd be very grateful.
If anybody has a spare copy or is feeling generous then I am after Blood while its on sale. Thanks
Post edited November 22, 2013 by RevolutionSphere
Anyone got a spare copy of Painkiller Black Edition?.
If anyone can spare $4 I'd love to get the almighty Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six. Thanks in advance!
If anyone could spare either Far Cry 2 from the promo or Deus Ex GOTY, that would be wonderful.

Oh and happy Dr. Who day!