It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If anyone feeling generous and bought the Deponia pack having the first game, I´d be glad in giving home to it. Thank you!
If anyone has an extra copy of Deus Ex 1, then I would really appreciate it.

I could give some Steam keys in return, since I have a couple of unused ones.
I feel like a caretaker here. XD
Get up every morning, make my rounds, uprep all the low rated posts in here.
A man's work is never done. :P
If anyone has any of these either from the sale or from GOG freebies, please PM me!

Thief 3
Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut
D&D titles except for Planescape and NWN1
Theme Hospital

Even if you are more willing to trade those, I might be able to think something out. Thanks!
If anybody has any spare keys, i would love

Retro City Rampage
Thief 1 and/or 2
Roller Coaster Tycoon
Post edited November 19, 2013 by dracomage1996
I got all the games i wanted on Insomnia sale except one i totally missed.

Master of Magic

I have an extra Steam key of Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb if anyone is interested.

Thank you!.
tinyE: I feel like a caretaker here. XD
Thing is, it doesn't matter in the last, or only makes it worse, at least IIRC what xyem said (they'll just end up not showing that they're downrated, but still are...).
Reever: Thing is, it doesn't matter in the last, or only makes it worse, at least IIRC what xyem said (they'll just end up not showing that they're downrated, but still are...).
I'll do my part I just won't talk about it anymore, for better or for worse.
Stooner got downreped today for suggesting a quasi-trade. Clearly it's getting a little out of hand.
Me too
Reever: Thing is, it doesn't matter in the last, or only makes it worse, at least IIRC what xyem said (they'll just end up not showing that they're downrated, but still are...).
tinyE: I'll do my part I just won't talk about it anymore, for better or for worse.
Stooner got downreped today for suggesting a quasi-trade. Clearly it's getting a little out of hand.
Why do people downrep in here?
tinyE: I'll do my part I just won't talk about it anymore, for better or for worse.
nijuu: Why do people downrep in here?
They seem to downrep when posters usually come off as too demanding, at least that's what my impression.
Have been waiting for Grimm to get released along with Alice but sadly I am broke and Alice still isn't released.
high rated
tinyE: Stooner got downreped today for suggesting a quasi-trade. Clearly it's getting a little out of hand.
Stooner did you say?!? What is GOG coming to these days when someone who never roams the forums looking for free games all the time and doesnt grab open keys gets downreped. I can understand him getting lowrepped if he easily got 10-20 free games a month without giving back and was still trolling for more games but Stooner is not like that, is he?
Besides a person who gets so many free games a month would give back games should they have any to give, they wouldn't offer them up in a quasi trade. How selfish a behavior would that come across as?

A guy like Stooner hangs around these forums at all hours of the day obviously for community spirit and not solely for free games, so lets go easy.
low rated
Just a bump for Deus Ex GOTY

been dying to play it, never played it but it looks amazing.

Thanks
Does any have a spare copy of Jade Empire laying around? I followed the sale since day one buy somehow managed to miss every single sale on Jade Empire :so sad: Would absolutely be thrilled to get it, and thank you very much in advance!