It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If someone has a HoMM5 key, I'd love you long time. I've also got a few keys to trade for if you need them.
low rated
If anyone has a key for Alan Wake, or Beyond Good and Evil, please pm me, because that would be great!
Post edited November 18, 2013 by LesterKnight99
*This post has been deleted*
Post edited December 30, 2013 by Weboh
I would be grateful if someone could gift me the GOG version of Spacechem
Post edited December 15, 2013 by iamnks
LesterKnight99: If anyone has a key for Alan Wake, or Beyond Good and Evil, please pm me, because that would be great!
Must you post on every single page? Every single one of your posts are low-rated, and your rep is plunging into the negs. At this point, nobody is going to want to gift you anything just because you're being a leach.
if any one is feeling kind I have no mouth is currently on sale in the insomnia promo and I would love to try it out.
high rated
coxdr: if any one is feeling kind I have no mouth is currently on sale in the insomnia promo and I would love to try it out.
Check your PM ;)
coxdr: if any one is feeling kind I have no mouth is currently on sale in the insomnia promo and I would love to try it out.
nightrunner227: Check your PM ;)
Thanks so much +1 for you.
I'm not asking for a handout, just listing a few games I wanted that I missed from the insomnia promo,
and a list of gog.com keys I have over in the classified thread, if anyone can help me acquire the games I missed.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post8619

Have: GOG all sale prices
Planescape: Torment $1.99
Jade Empire: Special Edition $2.99
Deus Ex GOTY Edition $1.99
System Shock 2 $1.99
Neverwinter Nights 2: Complete $3.99
Icewind Dale Complete $1.99
King's Bounty: Crossworlds GOTY $4.99
The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena $2.99
Carmageddon Max Pack ($1.99)
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition ($1.99)
I can buy gog.com games to gift if need be

Want:
gog.com games that were previoiusly on sale (that I don't own, PM me first to check)
games I missed from insomnia promo:
Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator $1.49
Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon $2.49
Total Annihilation: Kingdoms $1.49
One of the following games would be awesome which are also on my wishlist for a very long time =)
Also I need to relax a bit after the first part of my final exam today =)

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post8269

I have also never played a part of Assassins Creed :O =(
DUKE NUKEM: MANHATTAN PROJECT would be also awesome :D =)
If anyone could get me Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition I'd appreciate it. I can't get it from the promo since all of my cash is currently left in steam wallet so I can offer to buy something on steam for the price of the game on promo.
tAnt0: If anyone could get me Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition I'd appreciate it. I can't get it from the promo since all of my cash is currently left in steam wallet so I can offer to buy something on steam for the price of the game on promo.
Check your message :) I sent it to you.

I'd love to have Baldur's gate 1 if anyone got a spare, I missed it every single time :(

Foxworks gifted it to me...many many thanks!!!!!!!!
Post edited November 18, 2013 by QQending
If someone got an extra Planescape: Torment lying around, I wouldn't say no to it... Been interested in it for a long time, always managed to miss sales on it.
Having a rough day, The Witcher 2 would make it a little better.
Thank you.

Samlii has gifted me the game. Many thanks to him/her!
Post edited November 18, 2013 by santata
Dungeon Keeper: Gold is only 2.39, if anybody feeling kind today.