It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Aniketos: Check your email Damnation. Hopefully I got this right.
Damnation: Oi, thanks. I should have updated my list >.< I actually bought it myself yesterday :S I'm sorry man. But perhaps you can pass the code on to someone else?
Again, sorry :S
I do not mind if you pass it to me :-)
But perhaps to be fair to others just throw it on a contest?
Aniketos: Check your email Damnation. Hopefully I got this right.
Damnation: Oi, thanks. I should have updated my list >.< I actually bought it myself yesterday :S I'm sorry man. But perhaps you can pass the code on to someone else?
So it did work! Haha cool! Alright, so I just have to forward it to someone else and it'll work, no problems??
tarangwydion: I do not mind if you pass it to me :-)
But perhaps to be fair to others just throw it on a contest?
Maybe a contest?? Start a new thread. After my night class tomorrow night I'll put the names in a hat and pick one?
Post edited May 05, 2011 by Aniketos
Aniketos: So it did work! Haha cool! Alright, so I just have to forward it to someone else and it'll work, no problems??
You can also find the code in "my Account" under the tab called "Gifted".
Post edited May 05, 2011 by Damnation
Aniketos: So it did work! Haha cool! Alright, so I just have to forward it to someone else and it'll work, no problems??
Damnation: You can also find the code in "my Account" under the tab called "Gifted".

I think I'll make a contest outta of it to be fair.
Why not?
Added myself to spreadsheet too.

Wishlist

Betrayal at Krondor Pack
Caesar 3
Dungeons & Dragons: Dragonshard
Empire Earth
Empire Earth 2 Gold Edition
Evil Genius
Fallout
Fallout 2
Freespace + Expansion
Freespace 2
Giants: Citizen Kabuto (gifted by thewishingwell)
Might and Magic 7: For Blood and Honor (gifted by Thiev)
Might and Magic 8: Day of the Destroyer
Rayman Forever
XIII
Warlords Battlecry 3
Realms of Arkania 1+2
Return to Krondor
Soldiers: Heroes of World War II
Forgotten Realms : Demon Soul

Owned games list is in spreadsheet. So far I've added only games owned on GOG, I'll add the ones from elsewhere later.
Post edited May 07, 2011 by Vitek
Added 'Dragonsphere' to everyone's "Games owned" list and alphabetized.
My Latest Wishlist is here: http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post263

------------------------------

Last updated on 19/05/2011:
(*). Just a few small corrections.

Previously updated on 11/05/2011:
(*). Removing the list of games I own, since they get too long, but they can still be seen on the spreadsheet.
(*). Removing the e-mail address since PM system is already online. My e-mail can still be seen on the spreadsheet though.
Post edited May 24, 2011 by tarangwydion
This thread does not deserve to be so far in the forums.

Therefore, anyone who up to the last hour had M&M7 on their wishlist, may check their PM in the nearest future ;)
Thiev: This thread does not deserve to be so far in the forums.

Therefore, anyone who up to the last hour had M&M7 on their wishlist, may check their PM in the nearest future ;)
Insanely classy move. Kudos!

wow massive thanks! words cannot describe how happy you made me when i just went to check my mails :)

Thanks again Thiev, you are a scholar and a gentleman!
Here i come!
I'm loving RPGs, CRPGs. My wishlist describes it better:

Baldur's Gate 1&2
Planescape Torment (Most Wanted)
Gothic 1&2
Neverwinter Nights
Icewind Dale 2
Post edited May 07, 2011 by Sydius
Here's my list:

Want
Duke Nukem 3D
Icewind Dale (I&II)
Baldur's Gate (I&II)
Redneck Rampage

Have (not on gog but on cd/dvd)
Neverwinter Nights Diamond
Fallout
Fallout 2
Fallout Tactics
Thanks to Thiev for getting me Might and Magic 7, and thus helping me in my quest to acquire all GOGs :-)
Hi, just signed up and saw the old thread where i accidentally posted my wishlist, hopefully i'm in the right place this time :)

Email: Philonous09(at)gmail(dot)com

Wishlist:
Sacred Gold.

Thanks!