It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone got an extra copy of Legend of Grimrock from the current promo?

It'd be very much appreciated. Thanks

Edit: Seriously guys? I've lost over 20 rep in 3 freakin days! What gives? 3 days ago I was at 52 rep, now I'm at 30 something... This is total BS...
Post edited November 15, 2013 by the_atm
Any kind soul that is willing to gift Thief 3 or NWN 1 or 2, it would be incredibly appreciated! Thank you :)
remyrising: I know my list is a little on the wishful thinking side but if anyone has a spare Planscape: Torment, NWN 2 Collection, Icewind Dale 2 Collection or a Nexus: The Jupiter Incident to throw around I would be beyond grateful!
C1nnabar: Check your PMs.
Thank you so much!
I am still looking for Icewind Dale 2 and Nexus: The Jupiter Incident if anyone else is feeling generous. :)
Post edited November 15, 2013 by remyrising
Is it just me, or do people create accounts solely for the purpose of asking games?
Post edited November 15, 2013 by KneeTheCap
KneeTheCap: Is it just me, or do people create accounts solely for the purpose of asking games?
I don't know but I think that some people are downvoting other people for nothing. If one don't want to give them games, don't. This is a begging thread after all. People are going to abuse that unfortunatly.
KneeTheCap: Is it just me, or do people create accounts solely for the purpose of asking games?
it does sometimes look that way. without further contact / interraction with such people, its difficult to say with certainty!
Post edited November 15, 2013 by Sachys
Kennethor: I don't know but I think that some people are downvoting other people for nothing. If one don't want to give them games, don't. This is a begging thread after all. People are going to abuse that unfortunatly.
Well I think the minus button should be removed completely, so...
Kennethor: I don't know but I think that some people are downvoting other people for nothing. If one don't want to give them games, don't. This is a begging thread after all. People are going to abuse that unfortunatly.
KneeTheCap: Well I think the minus button should be removed completely, so...
Me too, it is to easy to abuse the system.
the_atm: Anyone got an extra copy of Legend of Grimrock from the current promo?

It'd be very much appreciated. Thanks

Edit: Seriously guys? I've lost over 20 rep in 3 freakin days! What gives? 3 days ago I was at 52 rep, now I'm at 30 something... This is total BS...
I uprepped you on this post because I know that you have given away games before and because you asked nice but people are going to get mad if you ask for a lot of games. There are many people who just ask and ask and give nothing back, I understand the frustration.
Post edited November 15, 2013 by Kennethor
Would like any of these games from current promo if anyone is felling generous.

nox

dungeon keeper gold

eshcalon book 1

lands of lore 1+2

and thanks :)
Well my Witcher has found a new home! I would still be very grateful if anyone has a spare Icewind Dale 2 they wouldn't mind parting ways with.
Post edited November 15, 2013 by remyrising
Apparently you get down rep even when you do give away games too.
Hey, I'm looking for Sid Meier's: Alpha Centauri, but I have missed it in the sales until now.
Maybe it will come one more time, but when someone of you gift me the game it would be great, too.
Post edited November 15, 2013 by Serpense
Its not you. This forum over time has turned into a scammer and leechers paradise. This xmas season is gonna be ugly.
Shadow Man or System Shock 2.

Thank you in advance!