It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Braussie: I've been trying to trade in the classifieds, but haven't had any luck. I'm really hoping to be able to get the Betrayal at Krondor pack, as I am in the last 30 pages of a book series Raymond E. Fiest wrote (he wrote the story to the game). I would gladly give something in return. Either way, I wish you all the best to you and your loved ones!
IAmSinistar: Check your PMs pal.
Thank you, my friend! I'm glad I was able to give you a game on your wishlist in return! Many blessings to you!
Closed
Post edited November 11, 2013 by jcoa
I'd take one of the foul play coupons. Thank you!
jcoa: I have two Foul Play Steam coupons, who wants them?
+1 thanks!
Closed
jcoa: Got one Foul Play coupon left.
Could I have it?
Closed
Just a few wishes from the weekend promo:

- Swat 3
- Dark Reign + Expansion

My thanks in advance to any generous soul who may consider either of the above. Thanks!
truhlik77: If anyone is feeling generous here is only one game on my wishlist from current weekend promo:

Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura

Thanks you for your time.
Dischord: Please check PM
Thanks for your courtesy! Got it.
+rep
Post edited November 11, 2013 by truhlik77
would still love Interstate 78
Post edited November 11, 2013 by dracomage1996
If anyone out there is feeling quite generous I'd love to meet both Zeus and Poseidon to see why everyone likes their game. This one seems to be the very best in the genre of city management here on GOG!

Also, please consider other requests for the game before mine, of course ;) thanks for reading.
Love a copy of Shadow Man
Me also looking for Shadow Man while it's still on promo.
Post edited November 11, 2013 by HenitoKisou
Once again, I'd would be highly appreciative of anyone had an extra copy of any of the games from the Zork or Quest (Space, King's, For Glory, or SWAT) that they were willing to donate to a good home, before the current promo ends.

And special thanks to rpgamer381 for pointing me towards a couple of the games that have been released as freeware (Zork 1-3, Quest For Glory 2, and King's Quest 1+2+3)!
As the sale nears it's end I'll just bump my wishlist from it, but consider other people before me. I'm probably asking more often than I can give back.

-Police Quest 1-4
-Zork Anthology
-Swat 1+2 or 3
-Betrayal at Krondor Pack