It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I see Zeus is on promo right now, its my favorite city building game of all time. Never got the chance to play that (+)Poseidon expansion though.
I would really like to try a city build game, if someone would like to gift it (after other requests of course)
zeus&poseidon
looks like the best on GOG's promo today
Thanks in advance friends
If anyone is feeling generous I'd love a copy of any of these games:

Fallout

Neverwinter Nights Diamond edition

Baldurs Gate the Original saga

Thanks friends :)
Post edited November 09, 2013 by duffcz
I only have Startopia in my wishlist for now, hope to get that. :)

by the way, I have Humble bundle 9 come with steam keys, but I don't use steam personally.

If you like just let me know.

UPDATE: lol, ....the request come to me is so fast, anyway hope you enjoy those HIB 9 games...
Post edited November 09, 2013 by Muttala
Being a hardcore FPS fan and missing old tactical shooters such as Rainbow Six, I'd love to get my hands on SWAT 3 while it's on sale. Thank you in advance for reading this!
I'll probably get downrepped for this, but if anyone would be so kind as to gift Arcanum, a game I've wanted to play for a long time, I would be forever grateful.
Post edited November 10, 2013 by fluent2332
fluent2332: I'll probably get downrepped for this, but if anyone would be so kind as to gift Betrayal at Krondor or Arcanum, which are both on sale right now, I would be forever grateful.
Why would you be downrepped ? The point of this thread is to ask for gifts ? and then others will gift and make you feel that the world is not all bad and in turn they get a warm feeling inside themselves!

+1 by the way
fluent2332: I'll probably get downrepped for this, but if anyone would be so kind as to gift Betrayal at Krondor or Arcanum, which are both on sale right now, I would be forever grateful.
giofive: Why would you be downrepped ? The point of this thread is to ask for gifts ? and then others will gift and make you feel that the world is not all bad and in turn they get a warm feeling inside themselves!

+1 by the way
I've been downrepped a few days ago asking for gifts, maybe because I'm new and I don't have much rep to begin with. I do contribute to the community, though, so hopefully that counts for something.

Anyway, thanks for the +1!
Any kind soul with a heart of gold could please gift me with Valdis Story? I have a thing for metroidvania games.

I'd be very much grateful!

EDIT: A kind soul from outside gog.com has gifted me the game. :)
Post edited November 09, 2013 by Falci
high rated
Elvin37: If anyone is feeling generous these have been on my wishlist for quite some time

-Betrayal at Krondor
[snip]

I would greatly appreciate any one of these
Thank you for your time
I've got this one!

Check your PM
Post edited November 09, 2013 by blakstar
Elvin37: If anyone is feeling generous these have been on my wishlist for quite some time

-Betrayal at Krondor
[snip]

I would greatly appreciate any one of these
Thank you for your time
blakstar: I've got this one!

Check your PM
Thanks a lot Blakstar!
If anyone is feeling generous here is only one game on my wishlist from current weekend promo:

Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura

Thanks you for your time.
My wishlist:
Torin's Passage
Driver: Parallel lines
Outlast
Jack Keane
Jack Keane 2: The Fire Within
Brutal Legend
IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946
Thank you
today is my birthday,if someone could gift me one of these games,I'll be appreciated

Clive Barker's Undying
Amnesia:The Dark Descent
Penumbra Collection
The Cat Lady
Pathologic
Outlast
Deadly Premonition
Legacy of Kain Series
Gabriel Knight 2 or 3

contact me by PM

[EDIT]Thanks DIschord for I Have No Mouth And I must Scream
Post edited November 10, 2013 by l0rdtr3k
Dang, I was saving up for x-mas, but a huge vet bill for my cat ruined that.
I'm just releived she is doing much better after the visit.
I hope for good news back from the bloodwork next week, or I'm going to have to pay for more work.

I'd like the charity promo, I'm not going to ask for specifics, if you are interested in gifting to me, PM me.

Thanks you all.