It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Quick bump & edit before the promo ends, either of these would be appreciated

Penumbra Collection
Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Wouldn't usually ask for gifts but i've had my eye on these for a while & i'm strapped for cash for the forseeable future
Cheers!
Hey guys. Maybe someone have Carmageddon Max Pack key from reddit, I missed my chance. Really want to play in this cool game. Sorry and thanks.
I would to love to try out Heroes of Might and Magic 2 since the sequel turned out to be one of the best games I ever played!
I could use some HOMM5 if anyone thinks it's a good idea. Thanks in advance, and if you think I am not worth it - downrep me all you want :-)
low rated
New Promo->New Wishlist

Heroes of Might and Magic
Heroes of Might and Magic 2: Gold Edition
Beyond Good and Evil
Rayman Forever
Rayman 2: The Great Escape
Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc
Far Cry
Far Cry 2: Fortune's Edition
Driver: Parallel Lines
Heroes of Might and Magic 5: Bundle

Thank you GOGers. :)
Post edited November 01, 2013 by BranjoHello
I would love Settlers 4. I promise I will stay out of the forum more...okay no I wont, but I would be really grateful. :D
I would like Splinter Cell on the current sale.

Thanks
Post edited November 02, 2013 by simon_vd
While I've been very recently graced by the charity of someone and you may consider it best to gift to another person, I'd be very happy to get a copy of POD while it is very cheap. :)
update
Post edited November 12, 2013 by Daniel Ruf
If anyone is feeling generous, I would like any Might and Magic game or Heroes of Might and Magic, as I haven't played either of those series (yet I have heard some great things). Thanks!
Splinter Cell would be appreciated if anyone feels gifty
I would love to get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc or Beyond Good and Evil if someone is feeling generous. Thanks!
My wishlist
Assasin's Creed: Director's Cut
Thank You
Post edited November 01, 2013 by Kronos_
low rated
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post12183
you know what?
I'm going to stop posting here.there,isn't this what you wanted whoever downrepps everybody who posts here?
I stated before,I can't use my credit card so I can't buy games hereand I can't pay for games because my allowence(?) is for me to pay for my college things(books,bus passes) therefore,I need permission from my dad if I want to buy anygames here and since there is a big exam coming up,I don't have much time to buy and play new games.