It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
JogsterXL: My top three most wanted from the "No Trick, All Treat" Promo, if anyone would be so kind.

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Penumbra Collection, The
Clive Barker's Undying
I was going to do a giveaway with these titles, but hey, why not cut out the middleman? Check your PMs for wishes granted. :)
JogsterXL: My top three most wanted from the "No Trick, All Treat" Promo, if anyone would be so kind.

Penumbra Collection, The
Clive Barker's Undying
IAmSinistar: I was going to do a giveaway with these titles, but hey, why not cut out the middleman? Check your PMs for wishes granted. :)
Holy curse words batman~

When I asked for games, i got down voted lol :D

thanks for generosity and gratz to reciver.
Can somebody with a massive heart hit me with Rise of the Triad while it is on promo? I'd be really thankful!

EDIT: Dischord, one of the biggest hearts in the world, has gifted me this gem. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! ^_^
Post edited October 29, 2013 by Falci
IAmSinistar: I was going to do a giveaway with these titles, but hey, why not cut out the middleman? Check your PMs for wishes granted. :)
gbaz69: Holy curse words batman~

I don't know what is behind some of the downrepping. Apparently there are loose nuts who see downrepping as a crusade or whatever. Personally I consider it cowardice - if you have a problem with someone's post, be an adult and talk to them about it.

Oh, and as for the gift, I'm not a random wish-granter who just responds to the latest request, in case you're curious as to why other requests for the same games were skipped. I just favour posters whom I know add to the community, such as JogsterXL. This isn't intended as a slam on anyone, just explaining how I choose to allocate my gifting resources. As other folks get better known to me they stand just as much of a chance at receiving games too.
Shadow Man, Kings Quest 8, System Shock 2 or any of the games on my wishlist would be really awesome =)
When I played Kings Quest 8 for the first time I feared the game and monsters :O Would be awesome for halloween =)
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post8269
Post edited October 29, 2013 by Daniel Ruf
Hey guys, I was wondering if someone could please gift me I have no mouth and I must scream. I want to play it so bad!! Thank you in advance! :3
gbaz69: Holy curse words batman~

IAmSinistar: I don't know what is behind some of the downrepping. Apparently there are loose nuts who see downrepping as a crusade or whatever. Personally I consider it cowardice - if you have a problem with someone's post, be an adult and talk to them about it.

Oh, and as for the gift, I'm not a random wish-granter who just responds to the latest request, in case you're curious as to why other requests for the same games were skipped. I just favour posters whom I know add to the community, such as JogsterXL. This isn't intended as a slam on anyone, just explaining how I choose to allocate my gifting resources. As other folks get better known to me they stand just as much of a chance at receiving games too.
Totaly understandable.

I've been with gog long before I signed up, and only just this month I started buying games and posting in forums.
(got new pc, no more super slow laptop)

Bought 100+games in under one month :D, this black friday and x-mas is going to cost me, I just know it!
I'd love to get any of the games on the current promo. Except for the Phantasmagoria games as I already have those. If anyone has a spare key and feels generous thanks very much.
If anyone's feeling generous, any of these from the current sale would be much appreciated:

Sanitarium
Penumbra Collection
Clive Barker's Undying
Amnesia: The Dark Descent

In a bit of a tight situation at the moment & I live on a fixed income, even though I work I barely have enough money left over for games. Had my eye on these for quite some time however, didn't expect the Halloween sale! =D

Many thanks in advance

Penumbra Collection, The
Clive Barker's Undying
I said everything I could think of in my awe-struck state via PM, but just to say it again: Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!
ok,who the hell is downrepping me?
Hi, I'm sorry for asking, but if anyone would be so kind to gift me a terrifying game that you would recommend me from the "No Trick, All Treat" sale, to play this Halloween, it would be really awesome. Thank you in advance!

EDIT: IAmSinistar has just gift me "Undying"!! =) Thanks again and Happy Halloween!
Post edited October 30, 2013 by VampiroAlhazred
Democracy 3
If you feel generous can you gift me this game? PM me if you can.
Post edited October 29, 2013 by cassi75474
I've got my Halloween treats (Pathologic and Clive Barker's Undying) thanks to Dischord, huge thanks to him, rep him up please!
Post edited October 29, 2013 by Zorder
high rated
Zorder: If anyone has a few bucks to spare I'd love to have some halloween fun with either Pathologic or Clive Barker's Undying, either one of these would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance for reading this!
Please check PM.