It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not fulfilled....
Post edited November 03, 2013 by Riveir
Darsktone(on sale for around $2 right now). I'm a fan of Diablo 1 and 2 so I'd love to play this game. Honestly, I don't have the $2 to spare. My situation right now is not good and I find it all too embarrassing to talk about it.
If anyone is feeling gifty I would also appreciate Darkstone but please consider others requests first, thank you for your time
monkeydelarge: Darsktone(on sale for around $2 right now). I'm a fan of Diablo 1 and 2 so I'd love to play this game. Honestly, I don't have the $2 to spare. My situation right now is not good and I find it all too embarrassing to talk about it.
Check your PMs, oh primest of primates.
I would really like a few non-sale games, but I won't list them,
instead I'm only going to ask for games that are on sale.
Darkstone looks interesting and the sale will end soon.

You know, I recently bought 50+ games here on gog.com, and only played 3 of em! (didn't beat any yet)

ps. Oh I'd be interested in any free gog game really. Yes I'm poor, and yes I still buy games, darn OCD~!
pss. Just completed my first gog trade, yay!
gbaz69: ps. Oh I'd be interested in any free gog game really. Yes I'm poor, and yes I still buy games, darn OCD~!
Here ya go:

8KLZ-BSB7-ELDR-HD2T
gbaz69: ps. Oh I'd be interested in any free gog game really. Yes I'm poor, and yes I still buy games, darn OCD~!
Did you snag a copy of Witcher during the promo?
Ground Control 2 while it's still on sale, pretty pretty please? ;-)
Just wanted to syay thanks to all the recent displays of generosity! +1s abound!
Rodzaju: Here ya go:

8KLZ-BSB7-ELDR-HD2T
LoL, I all ready have a "free" free Teenagent :P Silly
Rodzaju: Here ya go:

8KLZ-BSB7-ELDR-HD2T
gbaz69: LoL, I all ready have a "free" free Teenagent :P Silly
But you asked for FREE GOG games!

Yes, I subscribe to the "TinyE" school of humour....

:)

But seriously, do you want Torchlight?
Post edited October 28, 2013 by Rodzaju
IAmSinistar: Did you snag a copy of Witcher during the promo?
Yes, I have a TON of witcher ee codes myself, and I all ready have the current "free" games from store.
I have the free: Fallout, Torchlight, and Carmageddon MAX PACK, Duke Nukem 3d, as well.
(I don't have the other free limited time promos, like Broken Sword Directors Cut, Empire Earth Gold Edition, etc.)

I'm happy I got a big trade in with 23rd for a few Telltale games.

I'll take any games that are on sale, but I will buy up the weekend promo and gem promo before they expire, if I don't get them here first.

edit: clarity :P / typo / update
Post edited October 28, 2013 by gbaz69
gbaz69: Touchlight
I lol'd. :D
gbaz69: Touchlight
23rd: I lol'd. :D
You caught that did you? :D

edit: just got Duke Nukem 3d key, ty ninja thread!
Post edited October 28, 2013 by gbaz69
gbaz69: Yes, I have a TON of witcher ee codes myself, and I all ready have the current "free" games from store.
I have the free: Fallout, Torchlight, and Carmageddon MAX PACK, Duke Nukem 3d, as well.
(I don't have the other free limited time promos, like Broken Sword Directors Cut, Empire Earth Gold Edition, etc.)
I totally missed out on Fallout when it was a freebie. ;o(