It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

truhlik77: My wished game from current promo is

Ultima VII The Complete Edition

If anyone is feeling generous.
Thanks
Dischord: Please check PM.
Thank you Dischord !
Dischord:
Ah minted!
nice one Dischord!
RevolutionSphere: The Zork Anthology, if anybody feeling generous.
Laziter: Check your PM :)
Wow wasn't expecting this, thanks you very much :D
adambiser: - Clive Barker's Undying
Awesome game, hope you like it!
If anyone is looking for an excuse to grab a free Witcher, I would be very glad of the Mindgames DLC for Sword of the Stars: The Pit.

Thank you for thinking about it....

:)
- Theme Hospital

Unfortunately i can't afford even a cheap $3 title this time.
giofive: I'm not too proud to beg - Would love to be gifted Theme Hospital or Populous the Beginning
Cheers
Dischord: There's no begging in this thread mate, as asking is what it was made for.

Please check your PM and excuse my logical inconsistency; I read your "or" as an "and!"

Have fun .
Cheers Amigo
Absolutely thrilled to receive both games.
The generousity of this community never fails to impress me.
Thanks again my friend
Does anyone want Witcher 1?
high rated
Unwanted Witcher code - ZZFQ-JHB7-XESB-H9Q3
Zorder: I'm currently short on money and I've got some work that's been pilling up. That said this is my current wishlist from the promo in case anyone is feeling gifty:

- Bard's Tale
- Clibe Barker's Undying
- Nox

Please consider other peoples wishlist before my own and thank you if you've read this far :)
Shameless self bump.
Alien_Space_Bat: Unwanted Witcher code - ZZFQ-JHB7-XESB-H9Q3
Thanks a lot.
high rated
Crsldmc: Same here, one more before the promo ends, I'd really appreciate if somebody could grant my wish of Ultima® Underworld 1+2

Thanks for reading, good night.
Check PM.

The Witcher: PDZD-9EDT-7REU-JJVN
Post edited October 14, 2013 by Mjex
If anyone is feeling gifty - Nox would be awesome, thank you in advance.
This might be a longshot but if anyone has a code for Torchlight that they didn't use when it was a free giveaway this summer I'd appreciate it.
mj22: This might be a longshot but if anyone has a code for Torchlight that they didn't use when it was a free giveaway this summer I'd appreciate it.
Check PM.