It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Would anyone mind if I put in a request for Kingpin: Life of Crime, or Stonekeep, given this weekend's sale.

Many thanks!
If someone is willing, I'd love Fallout 2
Post edited October 06, 2013 by MeImNot
Could someone please gift me Die by the Sword? I wanna play it so bad! Plleeaaaseee? :3 Thank you in advance!
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post10586

Another World is still my biggest wish!
Bump if that is ok guys, you all have a great weekend!
done
Post edited October 10, 2013 by simon_vd
te_lanus: http://www.gog.com/game/revolt

Only asking as I'm busy moving, thus the money normally set aside for gaming is tied up in the move
a slight bump :D
N/A
Post edited October 11, 2013 by the_atm
Hmm.

Unreal Gold
Unreal Tournament
Any other Unreal game.

If this works, that'd be unreal.
If someone is kind enough to gift something, I'm very interested in the recent promo, Raiden Legacy. Thank you very much!
Probably too late, but I'm interested in Sacrifice if someone could spare and doesn't mind sacrificing an icon of Lincoln on the altar to the GOG gods.

Thanks in advance.
Can some kind soul hit me with a copy of Raiden Legacy while it's on sale?
For some reason I have an urge to replay Ultima 7 again its been many years since I last played it ( too many ) so if a kind soul is feeling generous I would greatly appreciate if I was able to go around causing chaos and saving the world as the Avatar ( Iolo! why art thou stealing that persons belongings, its ok Avatar nobody cares if I steal them ).
mrcrispy83: Probably too late, but I'm interested in Sacrifice if someone could spare and doesn't mind sacrificing an icon of Lincoln on the altar to the GOG gods.

Thanks in advance.
But poor Lincoln already sacrifice himself for America!
Here is my wishlist:

Hitman 2
Uplink
Retro City Rampage
Another World

Thank you, and have a nice day!