It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

edit
Post edited October 06, 2013 by simon_vd
low rated
If anyone is feeling generous i would love
Arx Fatalis
Volgarr the Viking
The Lords of Midnight
Ishar Compilation
Tzar: The Burden of the Crown
Thunderscape
Wizardry 8
Wizardry 6 + 7
Unepic
Anvil of Dawn
Legend of Grimrock
THIEF™ GOLD
Stronghold Crusader HD
KingInChains: Well, time to test my karma! I totally remembered to feed my cat everyday this month (plus I bought a friend a burrito) so its looking pretty hopeful.

If someone could gift Sim City 2000 that would be really cool =)
23rd: Your karma is good, so now check PM.
And jeez, so is yours! 23rd I've seen you gift quite a bit of people and I just want to say that I think you're a good person. May there be much girls, video games, and girls who like video games, in your future.

Thanks!
Just looking for Shadow Man at the moment

Thank You
If someone feels like gifting me DEFCON, I'd be really grateful.

So there it is:

DEFCON

PM

thanks in advance
Post edited October 02, 2013 by borck666
borck666: If someone feels like gifting me DEFCON, I'd be really grateful.

So there it is:

DEFCON

thanks in advance
you probably want to remove your email. if anyone wants to gift you, theyll contact you via PM. leaving your email there only invites the spambots into your nest! ;)
Post edited October 02, 2013 by Sachys
http://www.gog.com/game/revolt

Only asking as I'm busy moving, thus the money normally set aside for gaming is tied up in the move
Re-Volt would be terrific, love those type of racing games.
Hello GOGers!

If you feel generous or awfuly rich and would like to help me and my stream out here is my wishlist for this month:

Botanicula
Carmageddon Max Pack
1nsane
Sim City 2000 Special Edition

You can contact me by a PM. Thank you very much, all help is greatly appreciated.

HellWolf
Smugglers V or The Chaos Engine would be greatly welcomed if anyone has some cash to spare
Edit.

Rod, I love you and I wanna have your baby!
Post edited October 03, 2013 by KneeTheCap
Wow has it been a long time!

If anyone has a few spare bucks and a kind, generous soul, Smugglers V would be a welcome!
Thank you so much in advance!
I'd like to play Re-Volt again, since my original copy has been lost sometime between my teens and present day.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post10586

Having Another World is still my biggest wish!
I would like to kindly ask if anybody have spare key (not to buy new gift) for some of these games.

Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga
Planescape: Torment

There have been promo action recently so maybe one of you still have unused key. But please consider other requests first. Thanks
Have a nice day