It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Last chance to ask from currant promo - If anyone wants to gift Patrician 3 or Port Royal 2, I would be the most chuffed little hobbit in the shires.
Cheers friends
high rated
Accatone, giofive PM me your email addresses, i wont promise anything in case the promo runs out before i sort it but its worth a try
low rated
Asking for pirates Gold from the current promo if you feel so inclined :)

And a +1 to all gifters Cheers

Foxy
P.S. Mistamata would also be nice, i am waiting for a sale here but mabe I could get it sooner :)
Post edited October 01, 2013 by KittyRules
awenloren: Accatone, giofive PM me your email addresses, i wont promise anything in case the promo runs out before i sort it but its worth a try
You don't need their e-mails, just send it as a gift to your e-mail and then send a GOG key via PM. ;)
te_lanus: I would give these a good home
te_lanus: a cheap bump
Boo :( Who lo rated you for that a +1 to negate that shame to see that :(
Post edited September 30, 2013 by KittyRules
Accatone: My only wish from the promo: Jagged Alliance
games sent!
awenloren: Accatone, giofive PM me your email addresses, i wont promise anything in case the promo runs out before i sort it but its worth a try
triock: You don't need their e-mails, just send it as a gift to your e-mail and then send a GOG key via PM. ;)
hey i didn't know that, thats helpful thank you!
Post edited September 30, 2013 by awenloren
awenloren: hey i didn't know that, thats helpful thank you!
Np
high rated
giofive: Last chance to ask from currant promo - If anyone wants to gift Patrician 3 or Port Royal 2, I would be the most chuffed little hobbit in the shires.
Cheers friends
i sent patrician 3, well the code via PM hope it works!
Final bump for Jagged Alliance 1
giofive: Last chance to ask from currant promo - If anyone wants to gift Patrician 3 or Port Royal 2, I would be the most chuffed little hobbit in the shires.
Cheers friends
awenloren: i sent patrician 3, well the code via PM hope it works!
Many thanks amigo and welcome to this fab community.
Code redeemed successfully, your on my list of good guys
high rated
ggf162: Final bump for Jagged Alliance 1
check PM
Maybe is there any chance for me to receive Galactic Civilizations? Its on promo today. Many thanks in advance. :)
awenloren: check PM
You're certainly a kind one, Welcome to GOG mate, +1 on all your gifts post!
awenloren: check PM
This guy's awesome
awenloren: hey i didn't know that, thats helpful thank you!
triock: Np
Thank you triock - +reps are zooming all over the joint tonight