It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
I would give these a good home
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post11579
Added all games from the indie promo
Humble request if you please ;)

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/page574
Thunderscape please? :)
If anyone is feeling generous I would love to experience this "brutal" difficulty of Volgarr the viking as everyone claims, if possible please and thank you.
*retracted*
Post edited December 15, 2013 by zaine-h
Thanks GOG, with todays Promo my wishlist is fulfilled. YEAH
Schnuff: Thanks GOG, with todays Promo my wishlist is fulfilled. YEAH
awesome, until tomorrow and GOG's Thor's day release :D
high rated
In case someone still doesn't have Torchlight :

BM9D-8CFH-WPFS-9FCK
If anyone feels mighty generous, today's deal of Rogue Legacy looks amazing! Thanks in advance. :)
I want Creatures Village, please.
Shadow Man would be awesome to play again
Being in college sucks, does anyone else agree to this? If someone was feeling kind I'd appreciate it if I got Roller Coaster Tycoon 1

As for what I can gift... well in a few weeks or so I'll have some extra money and I'll gift something back to you.

Edit: Decided that I'd get way more enjoyment out of Roller Coaster Tycoon 1 than Fallout.
Post edited September 26, 2013 by the_atm
the_atm: Being in college sucks, does anyone else agree to this? If someone was feeling kind I'd love Fallout 1.

As for what I can gift... well in a few weeks or so I'll have some extra money and I'll gift something back to you.
I'm in college and it rocks! but yes I can appreciate not having money :) that's why I like Humble Bundle, Indie Gala, Groupees, steam sales, and gog sales.
the_atm: Being in college sucks, does anyone else agree to this? If someone was feeling kind I'd love Fallout 1.

Arianus: I'm in college and it rocks! but yes I can appreciate not having money :) that's why I like Humble Bundle, Indie Gala, Groupees, steam sales, and gog sales.
True that! side note,.why is it that the Fall out games are so bloody expensive? If they weren't 10 bucks each I would have bought them all already but that's a bit much because I'd rather buy them all at once to have a complete set you know.

But no, college does rock... it's the lack of money that stinks though when you have to worry about stuff like... food... and rent... and food haha.