It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bumped
Post edited September 29, 2013 by simon_vd
Any chances for Wizardry 8 before the rpg promo ends? My paypal is currently suffering from 404 - money not found error but I will pay you back after the promo! ^_^
EDIT: No longer needed!
Post edited September 23, 2013 by Arthandas
hm =(
Post edited September 30, 2013 by Daniel Ruf
Syndicate and Syndicate Wars have the honor of being at the very top of my wishlist. I have been wanting those games for a long time now and it seems now is the perfect time to ask for some help in getting them. Since the sale is only 21 hours away from expiring and, I don't think I can convince my wife that buying two classic games is something I should be doing right now; I'm asking you guys for a little help.

That was a really long sentence there.

Thanks in advance!
Post edited September 23, 2013 by TekZero
My birthday seems to be a great excuse for getting LEGEND of GRIMROCK from a very generous person:)
Post edited September 24, 2013 by adambiser
KittyRules: Check PM for Arcanium
Trid: Thank you!
Your very welcome. Enjoy

Foxy
I would like Driftmoon, if someone wants to gift it.

Thanks.
From this weekend promo :

Wizardry 6 + 7
Wizardry 8
Two Worlds 2: Epic Edition
Eschalon: Book I
Eschalon: Book II
Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition

Syndicate Wars

Thank you .
KittyRules: Check PM for Arcanium
Trid: Thank you!
Thanks for putting me back on the map so to speak. Shame about the neg rep though.

Thanks to you also Trid
high rated
Ghildrean: I would like Driftmoon, if someone wants to gift it.

Thanks.
check your pm
If someone feels generously to gift Syndicate games, I would be really appreciated.
Ghildrean: I would like Driftmoon, if someone wants to gift it.

Thanks.
Smogg: check your pm
Got it, thank you very much!
Nice one Smogg, +1. I got Driftmoon during the first week of birthday celebrations and wow, is it ever a really well done indie rpg. It had me at hello :). I'm sure you'll have fun with it Ghildrean!
low rated
Volgarr the Viking would greatly be appreciated