It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Still waiting for a promo with the only game on my wishlist:
Rogue Legacy
ahh, someday i get it i am sure
If anybody has Wizardry 6+7, Wizardry 8, Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator, or Vampire The Masquerade - Redemption from the current promo, I'd very much like to try any of them :)
Wizardry 8 would be excellent if there is any good lad in gifty mode on hehe, I'd love to play the game, I've seen it is pretty difficult at some points, so because I love challenges I'd like to give it a shot!

Please, consider both of adambiser wishes first!! make it happen!

Cheers!
I don't like asking, but I'm in a major financial situation. I have all of two dollars in my bank account and can't afford either of the Wizardry games on sale. I've never played them, and I'm really interested in giving it a go. So if anyone wants to help me out, I'll keep you in mind for when things turn around...Whenever that might end up being.
If anyone could give me System Shock 2, I'd be most grateful :)
* deleted *
Post edited September 23, 2013 by ne_zavarj
Wish granted
Post edited September 20, 2013 by Elvin37
can anyone help me out with a vampire the masquerade pretty please?
Here's my wishlist
Privateer 2:The Darkening
Puddle
The Cat Lady
The Penumbra Collection
Amnesia:The Dark Descent
Sword Of the Stars:The Pit
I have No Mouth and I must Scream
Arma II:Combined Operations
Silver
Beyond Good and Evil
Chronicles of Riddick:Assault on Dark Athena
Septerra Core:Legacy of the Creator
Startopia
Tomb Raider 1+2+3
Thief 1/2/3
Hitman 2

Contact me by PM
I would really like to join the queue for both Wizardry games on the current promo, if anyone is feeling generous.
Arma 2: Combined Operations
Arma Gold Edition
Far Cry® 2: Fortune's Edition
Book of Unwritten Tales, The
Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition
Gothic 3
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest
Miasmata
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell®
Two Worlds 2: Epic Edition
Serious Sam (both)
Kings bounty (all)
Dvine Dvinity (all)
Tom clancys Rasinbow six
sacred gold
the legend of grimrock
Giants citizen Kabuto

Thanks yous alots
Attachments:
Post edited September 20, 2013 by KittyRules
I hope that no-one considers my post to be too soon after my last one, but I would just like to revise/update my wish list to the sole title of Wizardry 8 please.
high rated
Hawk52: I don't like asking, but I'm in a major financial situation. I have all of two dollars in my bank account and can't afford either of the Wizardry games on sale. I've never played them, and I'm really interested in giving it a go. So if anyone wants to help me out, I'll keep you in mind for when things turn around...Whenever that might end up being.
I know what that's like... Check PM for Wizardry 6+7 .
if any one is gifting a copy of under a killing moon, i am looking for it

edit i almost frogot, thanks to snowstone for gifting me torchlight,which now i am a big fan of.
Post edited September 20, 2013 by ma5terbob
RPG sale! LEGEND OF GRIMROCK, please this would be an amazing thing to give :)