It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

voslobandre15: Hello, if anyone is feeling generous I would really like any of the following games from Indie Gala Sigma:

Alien Shooter
Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded
Zombie Shooter
Zombie Shooter 2
Alien Shooter 2 - Conscription
This thread is for GOG games, you post NON-GOG games here :

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread
voslobandre15: Hello, if anyone is feeling generous I would really like any of the following games from Indie Gala Sigma:

Alien Shooter
Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded
Zombie Shooter
Zombie Shooter 2
Alien Shooter 2 - Conscription
Licurg: This thread is for GOG games, you post NON-GOG games here :

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread
Sorry. :(
voslobandre15: Sorry. :(
Don't worry, no big deal :)
I would love any of the thief games. Thank you in advance.
low rated
Would like to try the Theif games as well as the LOK games. Also are they any good?

Many thanks all
Sorry to put in another request so quickly, but I forgot to include Thief 2 or 3 in my tiny wishlist.

However, please consider others first -- this request was just a small addendum to my other post.
Post edited September 13, 2013 by blakstar
KittyRules: Would like to try the Theif games as well as the LOK games. Also are they any good?

Many thanks all
I have never played the Thief games, but used to love the LOK games :) I hope they bring out the other two on here eventually too. If you liked Kings Quest, the LOK games are similar in terms of style and game-play
KittyRules: Would like to try the Theif games as well as the LOK games. Also are they any good?

Many thanks all
Winterborn: I have never played the Thief games, but used to love the LOK games :) I hope they bring out the other two on here eventually too. If you liked Kings Quest, the LOK games are similar in terms of style and game-play
Thanks for the info.
The Thief games are quite excellent, made by the same folks as the System Shock series. These titles invented pretty much half of the stealth elements you find in every game since (using shadows, alarms going up when you're spotted, having to hide bodies, and stealth knockout attacks). This pedigree is what went into the Bioshock games as well.
IAmSinistar: The Thief games are quite excellent, made by the same folks as the System Shock series. These titles invented pretty much half of the stealth elements you find in every game since (using shadows, alarms going up when you're spotted, having to hide bodies, and stealth knockout attacks). This pedigree is what went into the Bioshock games as well.
Sounds fun thanks so much for the info kind one =+1 . Kinda like splinter cell or no?
Never played bioshock

Looking for them since there on sale.
Post edited September 13, 2013 by KittyRules
KittyRules: Sounds fun thanks so much for the info kind one =+1 . Kinda like splinter cell or no?
I don't know, as I've never played those games. But if there is stealth involved, then probably yes. I have played some of the Assassin's Creed games, and they have many similarities as well.

KittyRules: Never played bioshock
Oh, you really should. At least the first one. It is brilliant for numerous reasons.
Bump for page #227 that has been turned over and drowned at 50 posts per page

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/page227
low rated
Reposting: Bump from many pages back as well

Arma 2: Combined Operations
Arma Gold Edition
Far Cry® 2: Fortune's Edition
Book of Unwritten Tales, The
Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition
Gothic 3
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest
Miasmata