It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crsldmc: I know I've not been active for a while, been having a really good time with my girlfriend, but if someone is feeling gifty I'd love to have System Shock 2, I'm a fan of all the Doom games since I played Doom 2 at my dad's 386 I think it was, good ol' days when I was a kid, I feel I have to try this one out so if you consider this wish I'll be really in your debt.

Cheers and thanks for reading!!
Check your PMs, but don't tell anyone, or I'll be accused of favouritism.
Seemed a bit silly (W9R88) making a (Y85N0) new thread, since this one's (ZWGLH) all about giving stuff away! :-)

(Steam)

EDIT: Akkk! Sorry, I didn't realise there was a non-GOG gifting thread as well -- I'll just leave this here in case, anyone's interested, and use the other thread in future!
Post edited September 09, 2013 by blakstar
Steam:
10% off coupon on Shadow Warrior...
Trainz Coronation Scot DLC

First reply asking for it gets it.
blakstar:
Heheh!
...and there I was trying it on here.
Heheh!
what is / was it?
blakstar:
Sachys: Heheh!
...and there I was trying it on here.
Heheh!
what is / was it?
Men of War: Condemned Heroes
blakstar:
NICE!
Already have it but I'm sure someone in Ninja thread would like it (best place to drop a freebie - though i'd suggest you just ask who wants it rather than drop the code!).
blakstar:
Sachys: NICE!
Already have it but I'm sure someone in Ninja thread would like it (best place to drop a freebie - though i'd suggest you just ask who wants it rather than drop the code!).
Ah! OK -- I've already dropped another code for Really Big Sky in the non-GOG thread :-)
I'd really like Edna and Harvey if someone's willing to spare a copy.
This is totally a long shot, but:

Evoland
Blackwell Bundle
Sword of the Stars
Stacking
Driftmoon

All from the current promo
Could someone please gift me I have no Mouth and I must scream? I really would like to play it! Thanks in advance!
pugsarecool: Could someone please gift me I have no Mouth and I must scream? I really would like to play it! Thanks in advance!
same here, i have heard of it and always wanted to play it
low rated
i know this is a long shot but here is 2 reasons why i want to have i have no mouth and i need to scream
1 i like point and click games, and i heard that this was a good one.
2 i also like thought provoking games, not just in game play but in story , which i heard this game have lots of that
so please could someone gift me a copy, i will charise it for a long time. Thanks

edit oh if you also have a copy of Tex Murphy :under a killing moon for graps, i am also looking for it too.
Post edited September 10, 2013 by ma5terbob
Amnesia: The Dark Descent

ARMA 2
Magrunner: Dark Pulse
The ball
Unmechanical
Thunderscape please? :P
high rated
If pointing and clicking is all that you need, (6467)
redeeming this code will help you, indeed. (QY8U)
A pair of games from my yesterday's test. (SG4U)
(Yes, only a pair - but they're the best!) (7TDK)

P.S. I didn't check the code for validity, but it's from GOG support, so...