It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's a very hefty request but I'd love to try Night of the Rabbit if someone is looking to gift that particular game. Thanks to anyone who considers this wish!
Post edited September 09, 2013 by mondo84
If anyone is feeling generous I'd like to try System Shock 2. :)
Just a little bump for my long-time wishlist!
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post10586
Another World still would be great ;)
While the recent Pick 5 promo is good enough, I don't think I can spend at least 10$ just to get the only game I'm interested. If someone needs to get a fifth game to get the promo and doesn't mind gifting it, I would like to get Primordia.

Thank you very much.
I'd be really happy for System Shock 2 :)
high rated
Ghildrean: While the recent Pick 5 promo is good enough, I don't think I can spend at least 10$ just to get the only game I'm interested. If someone needs to get a fifth game to get the promo and doesn't mind gifting it, I would like to get Primordia.

Thank you very much.
PMed.
RevolutionSphere: Invalid code
23rd: Sorry. Working on it.
Thanks
I´d be interested in The Penubmra Colleciton and Amnesia: The Dark Descent, but I am missing three games to be able to use this promo.

I will pay for the two aforementioned games, but I am not willing to buy three other games I am not interested in for myself.

If there is anybody who´d like o have some other three games and is willing to pay for them, PM me please.
Post edited September 09, 2013 by Tarhiel
ARMA 2
Magrunner: Dark Pulse
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
The ball
Unmechanical
If someone's in a giving mood, I'd love to play Edna and Harvey.
Post edited September 09, 2013 by pezhead53
If anyone has a leftover from the High 5 promo, I'd be interested in Evoland.
Ghildrean: While the recent Pick 5 promo is good enough, I don't think I can spend at least 10$ just to get the only game I'm interested. If someone needs to get a fifth game to get the promo and doesn't mind gifting it, I would like to get Primordia.

Thank you very much.
YnK: PMed.
Thank you very much for the game!
From current promo :

-Sword of the Stars : The Pit
-Miasmata
-Omerta: City of Gangsters
-Primordia
-Tiny & Big : Grandpa's Leftovers
Post edited September 09, 2013 by Licurg
If anyone could spare a copy of System Shock 2 I would be eternally grateful

James :-)
I know I've not been active for a while, been having a really good time with my girlfriend, but if someone is feeling gifty I'd love to have System Shock 2, I'm a fan of all the Doom games since I played Doom 2 at my dad's 386 I think it was, good ol' days when I was a kid, I feel I have to try this one out so if you consider this wish I'll be really in your debt.

Cheers and thanks for reading!!