It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Normality? Please? Someone? :c I really want to play it!!
Well, it's last 7 hours of promo. I'd be appreciated if someone gifts Praetorians. Thanks.
Thanks ans +1 to all the gifters
Post edited September 04, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
Oh greater gods of gifting, could you kindly gift me Omikron?

EDIT:

The Greater Gods of Gog have heard me and woosk was incredibly awesome enough to grant me my wish!

Thank you, woosk! :D
Post edited September 03, 2013 by Falci
high rated
mondo84: If anyone has extra codes or is looking to gift I'd be most grateful for any of the following:

Omikron: The Nomad Soul

Thanks for the consideration!
Roman5: If anyone's feeling generous

I would really love to try out Omikron: The Nomad Soul that's 4 bucks right now

It will not just linger in my backlog, I guarantee you that I will play through the whole game and can provide screenshots of my progress if you wish

Thank you very much!
RadonGOG: Omikron would be fantastic; as Roman already said this is no backlog-game, it has to be played!
Big_Boss: Omikron Nomad Souls.

It's the only title of Quantic Dream I never played (I have Fahrenheit and Heavy Rain, already preordered Beyond Two Souls)
Punished_Snake: Omikron from the current promo, is the only Quantic Dream game I miss (well, this and Beyond, of course :P).
adambiser: Would appreciate a copy of "Omikron: The Nomad Soul" from the promo, but since others have been generous to me recently, please consider other requests first. Thanks!
Falci: Holy Corellian Battleships, Batman! Can some greater soul please donate one of the following to me?

- Omikron

I'd be eternally grateful!
Falci: Oh greater gods of gifting, could you kindly gift me Omikron?
Indeed, I have waited 14 years for this game. Thank you very much GOG and to all who voted and gave their comments in community wishlist for bringing this game. To all who requested for this game, check your respective PMs.
woosk: Indeed, I have waited 14 years for this game. Thank you very much GOG and to all who voted and gave their comments in community wishlist for bringing this game. To all who requested for this game, check your respective PMs.
Very big thanks to you, woosk!!
woosk: Indeed, I have waited 14 years for this game. Thank you very much GOG and to all who voted and gave their comments in community wishlist for bringing this game. To all who requested for this game, check your respective PMs.
Nice work, woosk! I applaud your generosity and dedication to share this nice game with fellow gamers.
low rated
Really, really nice woosk! ;p

*jealous*

*!!Not anymore!!*

Thank you!
Post edited September 04, 2013 by Stooner
Thanks woosk for Omikron :)
Big Shoutout to Woosk for Omikron

I will play the game soon and probably create a new thread on the game's subform with screenshots

Thanks again, man!
Giant thank you, Woosk!
Magrunner: Dark Pulse
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
The ball
Unmechanical

Any game like the above
Thank you, woosk! May the Awesome always be with you! :)
adambiser: Would appreciate a copy of "Omikron: The Nomad Soul" from the promo, but since others have been generous to me recently, please consider other requests first. Thanks!
Thank you, woosk!
Thunderscape please? :P