It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

samlii: I do I do.
Elvin37: Thanks a lot samlii I am forever in your debt
dont say that - you'll end up at some WEIRD parties! ;)

heheh!

nicely done samlii!
high rated
Air-Trigger: If anyone feels generous
I can do this one also, check PM
Air-Trigger:
samlii: I can do this one also, check PM
+1 for your generosity! :)
Asbeau:
K_1269: Check your PM ;)
+1 for your generosity!
neomaniak:
YnK: Check PM.
+1 to you as well :)
Post edited August 17, 2013 by akhliber
Air-Trigger: If anyone feels generous
samlii: I can do this one also, check PM
Thank you very much, samlii! +1
I'm really appreciated! :)
Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone is my most wanted game if anyone is feeling generous
EDIT
Post edited August 21, 2013 by RevolutionSphere
Post edited August 18, 2013 by 23rd
Repost:

If anyone would be kind enough to gift me "Creatures : Exodus" I would be eternally grateful!

Just send me a PM if you will!

New:

I doubt that my request will be filled, but I hope that someone has a surplus of money to donate to me in the form of the game.
Last post before the promo ends :

-Etherlords 1

EDIT: Gotten from someone who wished to remain anonymous . Thank you :)
Post edited August 18, 2013 by Licurg
Just found this site and am crushed i cannot afford any of my games. my filthy student financially crippled status.

the game I want and more importantly feel everyone must play:

every Baldurs gate and ice wind (the 2nd icewind is under rated)
and the best game ever made: Dungeon keeper 2
as well as the never winters, all the games i long to replay.
Failing this...I want a puppy
Post edited August 18, 2013 by Havil
Post edited August 19, 2013 by adambiser
neomaniak: I'd like Planescape: Torment, if you would be so kind.

Thank you.
YnK: Check PM.
Oh my God, i wasn't really expecting to get this! This is the first gift i received, so i don't really know what to do with the Serial Code. I'm pretty sure i'm gonna figure it out somehow.

Thank you, i really appreciate it.
Post edited August 18, 2013 by neomaniak
neomaniak: Oh my God, i wasn't really expecting to get this! This is the first gift i received, so i don't really know what to do with the Serial Code. I'm pretty sure i'm gonna figure it out somehow.

Thank you, i really appreciate it.
Go to the bottom-left of the page, press "Redeem Gift", copy/paste the code there, then press enter. After that, you press "Redeem" .
neomaniak: Oh my God, i wasn't really expecting to get this! This is the first gift i received, so i don't really know what to do with the Serial Code. I'm pretty sure i'm gonna figure it out somehow.
Use the "Redeem gift" link at the bottom left of the page, paste the code and confirm adding the game to your account.
YnK: Use the "Redeem gift" link at the bottom left of the page, paste the code and confirm adding the game to your account.
Licurg: Go to the bottom-left of the page, press "Redeem Gift", copy/paste the code there, then press enter. After that, you press "Redeem" .
Thank you both!
Post edited August 18, 2013 by neomaniak