It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just bumping my post http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post11067 while the game is on offer, thanks.
If anyone would be kind enough to gift me "Creatures : Exodus" I would be eternally grateful!

Just send me a PM if you will!
Post edited August 16, 2013 by nate601
high rated
neomaniak: I'd like Planescape: Torment, if you would be so kind.

Thank you.
Check PM.
don't post your email.you will get spammers,instead say to contact you by PM
nate601: If anyone would be kind enough to gift me "Creatures : Exodus" I would be eternally grateful!

Just shoot me an email if you will!
nate601(at)live(dot)com
l0rdtr3k: don't post your email.you will get spammers,instead say to contact you by PM
nate601: If anyone would be kind enough to gift me "Creatures : Exodus" I would be eternally grateful!

Just send me a PM if you will.
l0rdtr3k:
Thank you for telling me this information.
Post edited August 16, 2013 by nate601
Post edited August 18, 2013 by adambiser
Etherlords, while on promo, would be really nice as I'm in love with the 2nd game.
you are welcome.
l0rdtr3k: don't post your email.you will get spammers,instead say to contact you by PM
nate601: Thank you for telling me this information.
My wishlist:
Etherlords 1 & 2
Tzar
Influx

Use my PM, thanks
If anyone feels gifty baldurs gate or planescape torment would be great
Thx in advance
EDIT.
Post edited August 18, 2013 by RevolutionSphere
If anyone feels generous, I'd be appreciated in receiveing Neverwinter Nights 2: Complete on the promo.
Post edited August 17, 2013 by Air-Trigger
Repost:

Icewind dale 2 is the only game I still wish to own from the dungeons and dragons promo if anyone wishes to fulfill my humble request I would be eternally grateful thanks for your time
high rated
Elvin37: if anyone wishes to fulfill my humble request I would be eternally
I do I do.
Elvin37: if anyone wishes to fulfill my humble request I would be eternally
samlii: I do I do.
Thanks a lot samlii I am forever in your debt