It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
^ Curious to know exactly what game that goes on sale from any digital download service isn't sadly missing from your shelf? There's a lot isn't there?
Will the Novelist be available here? Anyone know?
teshra: ^ Curious to know exactly what game that goes on sale from any digital download service isn't sadly missing from your shelf? There's a lot isn't there?
yes way too many unfortunately. I do get some and give some back as well too though
I've really been interested in playing MDK, should someone feel generous enough to take pity on this poor soul.
I've read lots of good reports for Cultures 1&2.
If anyone feels like gifting to an actual Viking descendant, then I'm your man
You will of course become a member of my raiding party and serve upon my long boat and die a glorious death after having pillaged most of Northern England - Horaar !
http://www.gog.com/game/superfrog

thanks
Well, some of you already know this wish:
I would love if somebody would be so kind to gift me Another World.
(yes, this still got a double-meaning)

Oh, and have a nice weekend!
I'm leaving tomorrow on vacations so I thought I'd drop my current wishlist from the promo here:

- Cultures: Northland + 8th Wonder of the World
- Cultures 1+2
- Port Royale

Thanks in advance and enjoy your week everyone!
Birthday today!

I'd like Fallout if anybody is generous or happens to have an extra!
After Tropico Reloaded while its on offer, if anybody doesn't mind gifting it.
Hello there gifters and wishlisters, I'd like to add my wishlist to the mix in hope for some good old games. :)

Current wishlist:

BOTANICULA
Carmageddon Max Pack
1nsane
SimCity 2000™ Special Edition
System Shock™ 2
Wing Commander™ 1+2

PM me please for contacts and stuff.
Thank you very much for reading, and I really appreciate your help and the ones in the past. Happy gaming!
If anyone out there is crazy, or has won the lottery recently I'd <3 you forever for a copy of or [url=http://www.gog.com/game/rise_of_the_triad]Rise of the Triad 2013
Post edited August 11, 2013 by Bigs
high rated
RevolutionSphere: After Tropico Reloaded while its on offer, if anybody doesn't mind gifting it.
Check your PM ;)
high rated
keeveek: Any of the Cultures games...
Check your PM for 1+2 ;)
wishlist:
Amnesia:The Dark Descent
Penumbra Collection
Eador:Genesis
Eador:Masters of the Broken World
Silent Storm Gold
Blitzkrieg 1 or 2
Beyond Good and Evil