It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

These are the games from GOG that i maybe interested in:

Ittle Dew
Enclave
Jack Keane 2: The Fire Within
Jade Empire: Special Edition
Silent Hunter® 2
Rogue Legacy
Realms of Arkania 3
Realms of Arkania 1+2
Lords of Magic: Special Edition
Spellforce Platinum
Lands of Lore™ 1+2
Just an updated wishlist, in case someone is feeling generous. Please consider requests before mine first though. Thanks for looking!

Ittle Dew
Fallout 2
Deus Ex GOTY
Post edited August 08, 2013 by akhliber
*removed*
Post edited September 25, 2013 by zaine-h
high rated
Crsldmc: I've been keeping an eye on Papers, Please, it looks really interesting, original and fun to play, is quite a long shot but if somebody feels like it I'd really appreciate having it.

Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of this beautiful week!
A long shot can also come once in a while. Check your PM. :)
I'd very much appreciate a copy of that as well; played the demo a couple of months ago and really liked what I saw. My wishlist includes only two items, this being the other one, so perhaps I'll get lucky and win it from the Spelunking Challenge but if not...well that's why I'm here :)
From the current promo :

Cultures 1+2
Cultures: Northland + 8th Wonder of the World

other games from my wishlist

Children of the Nile Complete
Settlers® II: 10th Anniversary, The
Settlers® 4: Gold Edition, The
Tzar: The Burden of the Crown

Thank you .
Any of the Cultures games or Worms 2 would be amazing. Thanks!
I see that the Cultures 1+2 pack is part of the weekend sale. I'd sure appreciate a copy. Thanks.
Post edited August 09, 2013 by skycutter
Post edited August 11, 2013 by RevolutionSphere
IFrom current promo it would be great Cultures: Northland + 8th Wonder of the World.

Thanks
RyanSammy: I'm pretty new to this site I don't have any specific wishes. I'd be interested in ANY game you're kind enought to give me :)

Thanks
pH7: Welcome to GOG & check your PM inbox for Divine Divinity, Beyond Divinity & Divinity 2 (they've been collecting dust since the promo back in october last year)
Thank you so much!
Crsldmc: I've been keeping an eye on Papers, Please, it looks really interesting, original and fun to play, is quite a long shot but if somebody feels like it I'd really appreciate having it.

Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of this beautiful week!
woosk: A long shot can also come once in a while. Check your PM. :)
Indeed my friend, I really appreciate this!! THANKS!! +1
Posting the games on promo I'd like to play:

Tropico 3
Port Royale
Worms United
World Rally Fever

Thanks if anyone feels generous!
Two Worlds II so I can forge alliances and help out those who are need.
low rated
Cultures 1+2 and/or Cultures 3+4 is sadly missing from my shelf I would love to have these please ;)