It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Would someone be so nice enough to buy me one of the following games? Ground control 2 or Empire Earth 3 are my top.

Freespace 2
Ground Control 2: Operation Exodus SE
Empire Earth 3
Haegemonia: Gold Edition
Blitzkrieg 2 Anthology
Locomotion, Chris Sawyer's
Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy)

GOG is the best :)!
me too =)

always wanted to swing my guitar and crush something with it :D
hell yeah, Jack Black
Post edited August 03, 2013 by Daniel Ruf
Any from Spiderweb RPG that are on curret promo would be great, but it I had to pick up just one it would be Avadon: The Black Fortress :)
Post edited July 24, 2013 by Trid
Cool, Ittle Dew is out!.........it seems a bit pricey for an old school zelda clone but still looks good.
I´m ill at the moment and would really appreciate if someone could finally gift me another world...

*returning to bed now*
Bumped
high rated
Trid: Any from Spiderweb RPG that are on curret promo would be great, but it I had to pick up just one it would be Avadon: The Black Fortress :)
Check PM
Trid: Any from Spiderweb RPG that are on curret promo would be great, but it I had to pick up just one it would be Avadon: The Black Fortress :)
samlii: Check PM
Thank you very much!
If anyone is feeling generous, I would love Amnesia: The Dark Descent while its 75% off.
I have wanted to say this for a little while but I have bean buisy so I will say it now. The 22 of July was my birthday so now I am 17.
I am going to post my wish list here in hopes that I might be able to get a game or 2 from it:

Serious Sam (1st encounter, or 2nd Encounter)
ARMA: COLD WAR ASSAULT
UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2004 ECE
SHADOW WARRIOR COMPLETE
KINGPIN: LIFE OF CRIME

Thanks in advance.
I've never played any of these games. A copy of any of them would be very well appreciated!

Betrayal at Krondor Pack
Return to Krondor
From the current promo if someone feels real generous:
Fantasy Wars
Eador. Masters of the Broken World
Currently looking for S2: Silent Storm and Eador: Genesis from the current promo. Thanks in advance!
Not gonna happen, but might as well try :

-Eador : Masters of a Broken World
low rated
I would love a copy of either UFO Afterlight donated on steam by samlii thanks a bunch ;) or UFO Aftermath or both please
Post edited July 29, 2013 by SirEyeball