It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not sure I'll be getting my birthday money before the promo ends, so if someone would like to get me either Post Mortem or either of the Syberia games, I'd be sure to either pay it back or pay it forwards once the money rolls right in :)
Still broken thanks to the Summer Sales so if someone feels generous...any of the actual promo (ex. Syberia and Post Mortem).
Should Robin Hood be Robing Hoody ?

Any way it would be a lovely gift if someone was feeling the love.

Cheers peeps
If anyone's feeling generous Robin Hood Legend of Sherwood or Iron Storm
Two games from the promo on my wishlist :

-Megarace 1+2
-Iron Storm
I'd really like Syberia or Return to Mysterious Island, pleeease!
high rated
pezhead53: I'd really like Syberia or Return to Mysterious Island, pleeease!
RTMI code PMed.
From the sale I wish Post Mortem...
Thanks.
Elmofongo: Unreal Tournament 2004 please

EDIT: Really guys I understand that one time I did it 2 times in one page but that was weeks ago and I just trying my luck, so what am I banned from this thread or something?
I tried a time or two...but don't expect anything from this thread. Many of these people don't get what they post for.

Posting here does not guarentee you a game.
I would be really happy for Syberia 1 from my short wishlist.

I like adventure games but somehow I haven't played this one.
Elmofongo: Unreal Tournament 2004 please

EDIT: Really guys I understand that one time I did it 2 times in one page but that was weeks ago and I just trying my luck, so what am I banned from this thread or something?
RedOctober1984: I tried a time or two...but don't expect anything from this thread. Many of these people don't get what they post for.

Posting here does not guarentee you a game.
I am just trying my luck that is all, and I have not posted here in this thread for more than a week.
Post edited July 19, 2013 by Elmofongo
RevolutionSphere: After a copy of Dungeon Keeper 2, if anybody willing to gift.
Sactravas: Check your PM and Enjoy this fantastic title, this is actually one of my favorite games of all time

I just also gifted myself baldur's gate 1 and 2 :) yay so excited to play this again

Anyone wanna play it with me sometime soon?
Thank you very much, you have made my day.
It's my birthday today, and I turned 18! :D I'd really appreciate it if someone gifted me Die By the Sword or SWAT 1+2! Thanks in advance guys!
I have bean wanting to play the still life series for a while now and I would be very greatful if someone were to gift me it from the current promo
high rated
ErekoseDM: wishlist from the current promo:

Syberia 2
Post Mortem
Still Life
Still Life 2

thanks for reading!
Check your pm for Still Life 1 + 2
Thnx again for your gift
Have fun