It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Master of Magic, perhaps?
Would love any or both KKND. :)
would love Rollercoaster Deluxe
I would like to have Bioforge or any of the Star Control games, please.

Thanks you :)
If anyone is feeling generous I would LOVE any of the following that are currently on sale:

Any of the Rollercoaster Tycoon games
Independence War 2
The Chronicles of Riddick
Any of the Blood games
Post edited July 12, 2013 by MoonGoddess
I'd appreciate it if someone would gift me from the promo

Darklands
Blood 2
Colonization

Thank you.
From the current promo, if anyone feels gifty:

Krush Kill 'N Destroy Xtreme
Krush Kill ‘N Destroy 2: Krossfire
From the Atari promo, I'd be ever grateful for either of the following:

Krush Kill 'N Destroy Xtreme (or Krush Kill 'N Destroy 2: Krossfire)
Powerslide

Thank you in advance!
From actual promo I have those games on my wishlist. Of course if some1 feels generous ;p

Rollercoaster Tycoon: Deluxe
Blood (One unit whole blood)
Blood 2: The Chosen+Expansion
if anyone is feeling generous would love to have from the current promo master of magic.
high rated
Thespian*: I'm a sucker for RTS games and the Atari promotion is really great, so I can't help myself:

- Total Annihilation: Kingdoms + Expansion (I played the demo at the time and greatly enjoyed it)
- Total Annihilation: Commander Pack (one of the greatest classic RTS titles, as I've been said. I never had the chance to try it)
- Krush Kill ‘N Destroy 2: Krossfire (I already own the first installment -thanks, F4LL0UT!-. It would be nice to revisit this world)

Thanks in advance to any kind soul who want to grant me any of the above wishes. :)
See pm for Annihilation
I'd really like to play Total Annihilation: Commander Pack, if anyone's feeling generous.
If anyone feels generous I'm interested in Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 and Alone in the Dark The New Nightmare.
Thanks!
I'd like to request Rollercoaster Tycoon 3: Platinum! if it's possible .

Thank you .
My short wish list;

Sid Meier's Pirates!