It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

alexanderthegrea: True. I'm sorry, i'm pretty stupid.
Spinorial: Nah, I put a lot more value on Dota 2 keys before starting to frequent these fora :P
Does no one at all want a free game?

I'll keep trying the classifieds and non gog community gifting thread... since Far Cry is on gog and steam i've been using both and still have no takers on the deal
Spinorial: Nah, I put a lot more value on Dota 2 keys before starting to frequent these fora :P
alexanderthegrea: Does no one at all want a free game?

I'll keep trying the classifieds and non gog community gifting thread... since Far Cry is on gog and steam i've been using both and still have no takers on the deal
what free game?

if its dota2 that game has zero value c/o the bots giving it away.

they even created a bot to get rid of all the dota2 spawns in the inventory so you can get rid of the extras.
alexanderthegrea: Does no one at all want a free game?

ErekoseDM: what free game?

if its dota2 that game has zero value c/o the bots giving it away.

they even created a bot to get rid of all the dota2 spawns in the inventory so you can get rid of the extras.
If no one takes the dota 2, they'll be given to friends as i-didn't-even-try birthday presents.
alexanderthegrea: If no one takes the dota 2, they'll be given to friends as i-didn't-even-try birthday presents.
yea giving them away will be tough

getting someone to actually trade for it is going to be next to impossible.

i think dota2bot is the name of the thing that will just send you copies of it to your steam account.
WOW! Can't even support a worthy gift plea on here anymore - those that deserve have largely been given, but the amount of accounts begging for games that make ZERO contribution to the community is a bit much for me to ven want to wade through!

I've no doubt missed some worthwhile pleas in the meantime!

I can understand a one off post once in a while (and why not?!) - but daily begging from unknowns / people that spend the day gobbling codes on ninja thread?

I think this is the end of me bumping a worthwhile wish for some time sadly!

PS: sorry to those of you who deserve a shot at a wish fulfilled, but I cannot be bothered with this frigging crap!
low rated
Are there any codes that nobody wants/can't get rid of? If so, I'll take what you don't want. :)
high rated
Ki11s0n3: The Pit: MindGames (DLC) would be awesome to get
Ki11s0n3: Just looking to play these at the moment
Sword of the Stars: The Pit: MindGames
Suzaku-sama: If anyone is feeling generous, I would love to have the DLC Sword of the Stars: The Pit: MindGames.

Thank you for your time! :)
Check your respective PMs. :)
Ki11s0n3: Just looking to play these at the moment
Sword of the Stars: The Pit: MindGames
woosk:
Suzaku-sama: If anyone is feeling generous, I would love to have the DLC Sword of the Stars: The Pit: MindGames.

Thank you for your time! :)
woosk: Check your respective PMs. :)
Thank you!!! :)
Sachys: WOW! Can't even support a worthy gift plea on here anymore - those that deserve have largely been given, but the amount of accounts begging for games that make ZERO contribution to the community is a bit much for me to ven want to wade through!

I've no doubt missed some worthwhile pleas in the meantime!

I can understand a one off post once in a while (and why not?!) - but daily begging from unknowns / people that spend the day gobbling codes on ninja thread?

I think this is the end of me bumping a worthwhile wish for some time sadly!

PS: sorry to those of you who deserve a shot at a wish fulfilled, but I cannot be bothered with this frigging crap!
I understand where you're coming from here....I've been on other....less civilized forums.

I'm an unknown here...I just posted on the off chance that somebody is feeling generous. I'm not here to hog up all the free codes or mooch off the community. I was told the other day that there's a chance that some people have Fallout codes still from when it was released for free. I'd like to track down one that isn't needed by it's owner if there are any left.

I know there are those who do mooch...but I'm just going to clarify that I'm not going to do that in such a way. I'm just simply asking if anybody's generous. I don't expect anything...and that's just fine and dandy if nobody wants to gift to me. I'm an unknown here and I'm not in direct need of any of these games I listed...but I would like them. Everybody has a wish list right? :)

I don't know what I can contribute to the community other than my knowledge (which really doesn't involve a whole lot of useful stuff). I'll try to do something though so I actually get something accomplished and give back to this community.
Post edited July 09, 2013 by RedOctober1984
Unreal Tournament 2004 please.
okay, it appears some people have been confused by my last posts. i wasn't offering far cry, i was offering dota 2 in exchange for far cry. i want far cry. i don't want dota 2. please don't message me with your steam name asking for far cry any more.
My wishlist:

Unepic
The Witcher
The Witcher 2
Planescape Torment anyone? :)
RedOctober1984:
Nothing wrong with the odd request - its those who are abusing this thread and gobbling code drops on the side that my ranty frustration is aimed at.
As to contributing, participate - generally - be it discussion threads, help threads, really daft threads - whatever. Make yourself a part of the community ya know?!
...and welcome to GOG! :)
My birthday is the day after tomorrow, so I'm going to allow myself to post a request here...

A copy of Castles 1+2 or Pirates! Gold Plus or Sid Meier’s Colonization would really make my birthday a happy one!

EDIT: IAmSinistar has very generously bought me my own copy of Castles 1+2 ! Many thanks to IAmSinistar!
Post edited July 10, 2013 by Lady_Salvia