It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages has certainly piqued my interest somewhat...
edit:
forget it...i'll buy my games myself
Post edited July 09, 2013 by Schnuff
Schnuff: edit:
forget it...i'll buy games for te_lanus
Thank You :D

* Me runs and Hides *
Schnuff: edit:
forget it...i'll buy games for te_lanus
te_lanus: Thank You :D
And now i will gift you with the entire GOG collection.
WOW,
big thanks, i will name my 8th born child after you ;-)
Far Cry 1?

Pretty please.

PM me if interested in Dota 2.
If anyone is feeling generous, I would love to have the DLC Sword of the Stars: The Pit: MindGames.

Thank you for your time! :)
Just looking to play these at the moment
Sword of the Stars: The Pit: MindGames
Rise of the Triad
If anyone has a spare Blake Stone: Planet Strike code, I would find it a really good home :D
low rated
does no one want dota 2? will no one trade me far cry 1? he was right, i gotta change the deal. who wants steam trading cards + dota 2 + another dota 2 in exchange for far cry 1?
alexanderthegrea: does no one want dota 2? will no one trade me far cry 1? he was right, i gotta change the deal. who wants steam trading cards + dota 2 + another dota 2 in exchange for far cry 1?
I'm pretty sure NO ONE wants Dota 2 around here, sorry. It's just been so over-dispensed by Valve. I believe the best solution for them, these days, is some automated steam group that accepts spares and disburses them, if someone needs it. There's a separate thread for trading cards, but I doubt cards alone will get you Far Cry.

As it stands, your best bet is to just post a simple wish for Far Cry in here and hope for the best. Hey, this thread exists because such wishes, occasionally, come true :-)
alexanderthegrea: does no one want dota 2? will no one trade me far cry 1? he was right, i gotta change the deal. who wants steam trading cards + dota 2 + another dota 2 in exchange for far cry 1?
Spinorial: I'm pretty sure NO ONE wants Dota 2 around here, sorry. It's just been so over-dispensed by Valve. I believe the best solution for them, these days, is some automated steam group that accepts spares and disburses them, if someone needs it. There's a separate thread for trading cards, but I doubt cards alone will get you Far Cry.

As it stands, your best bet is to just post a simple wish for Far Cry in here and hope for the best. Hey, this thread exists because such wishes, occasionally, come true :-)
Yes Me!
Spinorial: I'm pretty sure NO ONE wants Dota 2 around here, sorry. It's just been so over-dispensed by Valve. I believe the best solution for them, these days, is some automated steam group that accepts spares and disburses them, if someone needs it. There's a separate thread for trading cards, but I doubt cards alone will get you Far Cry.

hilarious: Yes Me!
You can have one. Steam name?

I believe i found the problem. Dota 2 just isn't worth Far Cry, even with a second dota 2 and cards thrown in.

I wanted to maybe increase my odds of getting it by making it a deal and not a wish wherein we both benefit.
Whatever.

Cards alone got me Amnesia and McPixel, just so you know.
Post edited July 09, 2013 by alexanderthegrea
alexanderthegrea: Cards alone got me Amnesia and McPixel, just so you know.
That's great, congrats! We are talking about a GoG game, though. There's a much more restricted supply of these than steam keys.
alexanderthegrea: Cards alone got me Amnesia and McPixel, just so you know.
Spinorial: That's great, congrats! We are talking about a GoG game, though. There's a much more restricted supply of these than steam keys.
True. I'm sorry, i'm pretty stupid.
alexanderthegrea: True. I'm sorry, i'm pretty stupid.
Nah, I put a lot more value on Dota 2 keys before starting to frequent these fora :P