It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Happy birthday to Ian! And +1 to K_1269!

Asbeau: And to keep this vaguely on-topic, here's a code for The Real Texas on GOG for anyone that wants it

http://www.gog.com/redeem/DWJWGBRQ
I redeemed this. Thanks! I was debating about getting the IndieGameStand deal but then missed it.
You're welcome Adam, I'm really glad you got that :D
I would love any of the rollercoaster games I just love world builders and management games
meh screw it, I'll use my own scratch, you only live once.
Post edited July 08, 2013 by tinyE
Promo is over
Post edited July 09, 2013 by klaattu
tinyE: Anyone want to save me having to spend $7 on RCT 3? I already have the other two so that would seem my only choice.
If you have the other 2, you'll pay only $4.99, no?
tinyE: Anyone want to save me having to spend $7 on RCT 3? I already have the other two so that would seem my only choice.
Stooner: If you have the other 2, you'll pay only $4.99, no?
I wish, 7.99.
Now I have RC1 but not from GOG so I could get the 2 for 4.99 if I wanted 2 copies of one game. Right now I'm trying to check out a demo of #3 just to see if it runs but it's raining here which keeps interrupting the download! XD
Stooner: If you have the other 2, you'll pay only $4.99, no?
tinyE: I wish, 7.99.
Now I have RC1 but not from GOG so I could get the 2 for 4.99 if I wanted 2 copies of one game. Right now I'm trying to check out a demo of #3 just to see if it runs but it's raining here which keeps interrupting the download! XD
oh, I thought you said that you have the first 2 games... okay then..

as for me... I would like RCT 2 (or 3), just to stay on topic. ~;p
Either of these would be amazing

The Pit: MindGames (DLC)
Rise of the Triad
Far Cry would be great. If anyone wants Dota 2, i can give it to you as well.
If anyone is feeling generous, I would love the Rollercoaster Tycoon (especially the 3rd) games currently on sale. Please and thank you in advance. :)
Post edited July 09, 2013 by Theta_Sigma
Rollercoaster Tycoon 3: Platinum!

Thank you .
I'm a new guy here....still feeling out the forum.

I've never seen anything like this on any forum.

If anybody's feeling generous...

Fallout
ArmA: Cold War Assault
Sniper Elite Berlin 1945
Panzer Elite: Special Edition

Don't expect much...but hey I can ask...and I've gotten a pretty good opinion of GoG so far. You guys are doing great here. I should've signed up months ago. :)
this place is amazing my friend just told me about it about a week or so ago

my wishlist is quite extensive as well and some day I will conquer it :)
If someone feels generous then I would ask for Rollercoaster Tycoon: Deluxe .Thx