It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ishar Compilation please?
Ishar Compilation giveaway here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ishtar_compilation_giveaway
From the sale:

BROKEN SWORD 2
TEX MURPHY 1+2
GOBLIIINS PACK

Thanks!
Post edited July 06, 2013 by park_84
if any1 feeling gifty please could i be considered for Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader. Please consider other peeps before me. Thanks for reading.
Ian: if any1 feeling gifty please could i be considered for Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader. Please consider other peeps before me. Thanks for reading.
BUY HIM THIS NOW!
I´d greatly appreciate if someone would be able to gift me Sid Meier´s Alpha Centauri.
Hi there : ) Any of you has buy an Indiegamestand The real texas? I was thinking in buy it,but when I saw indiegamestand today,they have switched the game and ended the sale :"(

So if any of you have an spare code,just tell me, I would even buy it : )!
Post edited July 07, 2013 by RevolutionSphere
Would like Tex Murpyh 1-2 and Thanks
Unreal Tournament 2004 please.
I haven't begged in a while. Someone just informed me that given my no nonsense ultra-serious demeanor that I would enjoy Bard's Tale, boring as it may get. :D

I will probably pick it up in ten days or so when my monthly balance resets but if anyone has a spare key right now I wouldn't say 'no'.
Ian: if any1 feeling gifty please could i be considered for Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader. Please consider other peeps before me. Thanks for reading.
Sure thing.
Sachys: BUY HIM THIS NOW!
So...if Sachys bumps your post, have you been Sach-tapped? I think that's what happened.

That joke might not work if you're not a native English speaker. v_v
Post edited July 07, 2013 by OneFiercePuppy
(edit)
Post edited July 08, 2013 by RevolutionSphere
I have it on Desura thanks to the awesome samlii but if someone got a extra spare GOG.com code for The Real Texas I'd like to give it a home, I love having my games here :)

Once again thanks to samlii because I'm enjoying The Real Texas a LOT!!!!

Cheers!
OneFiercePuppy: Sure thing.
Sachys: BUY HIM THIS NOW!
OneFiercePuppy: So...if Sachys bumps your post, have you been Sach-tapped? I think that's what happened.

That joke might not work if you're not a native English speaker. v_v
hate to tell you but it doesnt work - as the "ch" is not a "k" sound - nor a "ch" sound. heheh!