It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

King's Quest 1 - 8, Jade Empire:Special Edition and JudgeDredd: Dredd vs Death =)
Post edited July 05, 2013 by Daniel Ruf
I'm feeling all tingly and gooey inside for
Deus ex and unepic
if anyone is feeling the love and has a spare code for one or the other, then I will lock myself in the bedroom, just me, the game and a faithful old XP.
Peace
If someone feels generous then I would like to ask for Rollercoaster Tycoon: Deluxe.
Unepic
Icewind Dale Complete
Eschalon: Book I
Eschalon: Book II
Wizardry 6 + 7
Wizardry 8
Anvil of Dawn
Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition

would Greatly apprentice it
Post edited July 05, 2013 by Viking
Summer sale final countdown request. Top 3 on the wishlist are driftmoon, sword of the stars: the pit and children of the nile if anyone has them at their bundle price for gifting purposes. Thank you.
Post edited July 05, 2013 by teshra
End of sale wishlist:

Nexus: The Jupiter Incident
Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

and Freespace 2, but that is no longer discounted.
It is not exactly a gifting request since we could figure out an arrangement of me gifting that person back, but could anyone cut me a good deal on Deus Ex+Thief 2+maybe... Daikatana. :P
^ You can't really say "Final Countdown" w/o providing a link to it you know. Its a song for the ages!

Anyhoo, around an hour left so that I would get my last rites in for the 2013 Summer Sale.
Summer Sale, or SS as I've called you for as long as I've known you, we had some great times, and we had some good times. But there were never any bad times between us. You showed me more love than a SS possibly could, especially on the jolly good 4th day we shared together when you and I had that 5-way with Bullfrogs, Dragons and Sid Meier! Oh my, will never forget that day and the few after. I could barely move after some of those marathon sessions, oooh boy!
But your time with us was too short and you're leaving us way to soon. Until we meet again in the great beyond or in my dreams which is the only place I can relive that 5-way now, I just am hoping for another chance with one of the Might and Magic games or a chance to build a city in ancient Egypt/Rome before you go away forever.
I shall never forget you and Iiiiiiii will always love you. Thank you all for the wonderful summer sale that was presented here.
Post edited July 05, 2013 by Jeets2
Last minute wish list

http://www.gog.com/promo/the_unwritten_saga

http://www.gog.com/gamecard/faster_than_light
Unreal Tournament 2004 please before the sale is over.

I have not won anything here in this thread during the whole sale :(
Thank you very much to the generous forum member (s-he wishes to remain anonymous) who gifted me both Machinarium and Botanicula. I really appreciate your generosity and kindness. :)
Post edited July 05, 2013 by Thespian*
https://secure.gog.com/gamecard/pirates_gold_plus

thanks!
Can anyone help me out with a soul reaver 2 before the whole thing ends? I've been broke during the whole sale |:(
Anyone want RoTT:DW and Blake Stone 1-2 from my preorder?
(edit)
Post edited July 05, 2013 by mondo84