It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If you happen to have Chains of Satinav or Book of unwritten tales part 2, know there is someone who'd like to play them :P (that person is me)
The Witcher 2, any of the Heroes of Might and Magic games Minus nr 3 courtecy of Slyk or Children of the Nile Complete if anyone feels generous
Post edited July 04, 2013 by SirEyeball
I would absolutely love any of the following games if anyone has a spare code or is feeling generous!

Thief 1 - 3
Planescape: Torment
Neverwinternights 1 - 2
Icewind Dale 1-2
Ultima 7 - 8
Eschalon 1-2
The book of unwritten tales
The whispered World
Wallace and Grommit grand adventures

Thanks in advance!
It would be really awesome for someone here to gift me Hotline Miami or Alan Wake American Nightmare or better yet The Witcher 2.
Seeing as everything is on sale, I'll post mine.

Sword of the Stars: The Pit
Miasmata
Tiny and Big Grandpa's Leftovers
I'm probably far too new to benefit from the kindness of gogers but as everyone else is doing it (I'm a sucker for peer pressure) here's my fondest wishes:

Zeus + Poseidon
Heroes of Might and Magic® 3: Complete Edition
Heroes Chronicles: All chapters

When I've got more money or time I might see if I can think of some way to give back to the community.
My current wishlist:
- DRIFTMOON
- INQUISITOR
- LEGEND OF GRIMROCK
- UNEPIC
- EVOLAND
- SWORD OF THE STARS: THE PIT
- ANODYNE
- SYSTEM SHOCK 2
- ZAFEHOUSE: DIARIES
Inquisitor or Driftmoon (only if someone has an extra or can pick one up for the super discount price, of course).
Current wishlist

System Shock 2
Wizardry 8
Sword of the Stars The Pit Mindgames DLC
Since it's the last day, I thought I'd post a wishlist one last time.

Faster than Light
Eschalon Book 1/2
Gothic
Darklands
Blade of Darkness
Blood 2

Not on sale:
Wizardry 8

Thank you.

Happy "Hello boys, I'm baaaaaack!" day to those in the US, and a nice day to everyone else.
Post edited July 05, 2013 by simon_vd
Would love "Sword of the Stars: The Pit" if anyone has the bundle for it.

Thanks!
high rated
SirEyeball: The Witcher 2, any of the Heroes of Might and Magic games or Children of the Nile Complete if anyone feels generous
Check PM!
my wishlist
I've been thinking about this recently. I've never played any of the Wing Commander series!

I'd appreciate a copy of any of them... before the end of the sale!

Wing Commander 1+2
Wing Commander 3: Heart of the Tiger
Wing Commander 4: The Price of Freedom

Thanks!