It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A good adventure game that touches you deeply that doesn't have hard puzzles.
langurmonkey: A good adventure game that touches you deeply that doesn't have hard puzzles.
That'd be The Cat Lady, but I'm too broke to give it to you. :/
te_lanus: if anyone has Blake Stone Aliens of Gold / Blake Stone Planet Strike from the pre-order of Rise of the Triad remake I'll give it a good home
me bump this
langurmonkey: A good adventure game that touches you deeply that doesn't have hard puzzles.
nightrunner227: That'd be The Cat Lady, but I'm too broke to give it to you. :/
The game looks very dark and depressing. Good game, no doubt but not into that kind of stuff. My life provides me with enough dark and depressing...
Post edited July 03, 2013 by langurmonkey
If anyone is feeling generous, I would love a copy of The Pit: Mind Games: DLC, please and thank you in advance. I greatly appreciate it! :)
nightrunner227: That'd be The Cat Lady, but I'm too broke to give it to you. :/
langurmonkey: The game looks very dark and depressing. Not into that kind of stuff. My life provides me with enough dark and depressing...
In that case, I'd say Leisure Suit Larry, but I don't think you meant touching in that way either. :P
langurmonkey: The game looks very dark and depressing. Not into that kind of stuff. My life provides me with enough dark and depressing...
nightrunner227: In that case, I'd say Leisure Suit Larry, but I don't think you meant touching in that way either. :P
I should of been more clear. I mean a game that makes you think hard about life and everything.
King's Quest 1-8 would be totally cool =)
Two Worlds 2 is the only thing on my wishlist right now, if anyone feels super generous...
I would love to recieve Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare, if anyone would be so generous.
Any chance anyone would be willing to gift Geneforge 1-5?
The Pit: MindGames (DLC) would be awesome to get
heck i missed the chance, but just wanted to say thank you YnK +1
Unepic
Icewind Dale Complete
Eschalon: Book I
Eschalon: Book II
Wizardry 6 + 7
Wizardry 8
Anvil of Dawn
Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition

if anyone is feeling generous
If anyone could gift me any of these i'd be very grateful! :D